2. Doctor knows best

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Next day

My sleep broke when I heard loud groans coming from the living room, it must be the painkillers wearing off, I immediately proceeded to my bag, and I had got something better, I proceed to give him a painkiller shot to soothe his pain when he aggressively held my wrist

"What are you giving me? huh?"

Y/N: Relax, It's a stronger painkiller, I can't have you groaning all night, my neighbours might call the police so shut up and let me, I'm a doctor, and a very good one at that, so let me do my work.

I give him a scolding and his face turns into a small pout, he is fully conscious and taking ample rest was surely helping him, there was something about his face, so innocent, and handsome...., I didn't notice that before since I was busy saving his life, I decided to have a friendly chat with him so I could stab him with the needle...

Y/N: My name is Hwang Y/N, what's yours...

" I'm...uh...Jeon Jungkook...thank...ouch....you..."

I giggle at his reaction, yesterday he was barely complaining when I pulled bullets out of his body and now he is complaining coz I poked him with a little needle

Jungkook: Uh...Y/N....not to bother you.....but umm my clothes?

He covers himself more with embarrassment and his cheeks turn a shade of red...

Y/N: I'm a doctor, I see people naked all the time....I mean....Not naked....just.....you know what I mean...

I see Jungkook smiling a little at my stupid statement at least my stupidity could make him smile, he looks good when he smiles... way better than yesterday when his body was squirming in pain.

Y/N: I've got you some clothes, they are my brothers, they'll be huge for you... rest up for few more hours, I'll make you some food... right, before that, you aren't a criminal are you?

Jungkook: N-No ma'am.

Jungkook's PoV

Such an angel, I thought as I relaxed on her couch, looking at her get busy in her tiny kitchen counter, she is so skilled, I looked at all my bandages and they were so perfectly holding my wounds together, she must be a senior doctor at least, my thoughts get interrupted when she asks me...

Y/N: How is your shoulder doing? I got you a sling I think it should help with the recovery....

I nod at her letting her be the best judge of my injuries...and she gets back to work while I start thinking about last night. 

How I lost everything in one night, my whole family, my parents hurt in front of my eyes and my sister, I don't know where she is right now, would they have got her, or did she manage to escape ... Are they even alive?, I think of all the ugly things I'd be doing to that man who stabbed me in the back my hand clenches into a fist and I stare at nothing, when I hear her voice that makes me look at her

Y/N: Jungkook? Jungkook? Hey? I've been calling your name, come on put your other hand on my shoulder and help me pull you up.... that's it.....

I look at the food, and I don't know what the hell that is, it looks like alien gloop, I swear I don't want to hurt her feelings but I ain't eating that and there miss doctor sits beside me with a hot bowl of what smells like ramen...

Right so I eat this shit and madam here gets to eat royal food, no ways, I grab her bowl instantly getting a slap on my hand

Y/N: Excuse me Mister Jeon, I might not be the best chef, but that food is for you to get well soon and leave my ass...