18. VMin

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

Jimin immediately raised his hand and sat close to her like he was seizing every opportunity to woo her... and few guards came forward... not to get treated, just to talk to her, she was like the celebrity around here and she did stand out.

Guard:...you have grown up so beautiful....

Y/N: Ah Mr.Choi, you and Mr. Han have aged gracefully... I'm guessing you got married as well....

It was a shocker they all knew her.... and she knew them back...Mr. Han and Choi used to serve the Kim's in their prime...but because of some family drama they joined us...nobody knew anything about the family gossip they kept it very hush hush

Guard: Ms. Kim... when you left....everybody was so upset we couldn't serve the Kims anymore......Mr. Kim was so mad all the time he fired us all....but your brother took care of it really well....

Y/N: ah...I'm sorry for leaving...I didn't...fit in....and...Joonie, he is a smart kid isn't it ...he really deserved it more than me...

Guards: Didn't fit in? * Laugh*

Tae: Remember the time uncle said he wanted the guys head and you literally got him his head...

Mr. Han and Mr.Choi burst out laughing.... While I was low-key getting scared listening to these gory stories... She cut off someones head?

Y/N: Aish...I was only a kid ...I didn't know he meant it like a metaphor....I just wanted him to be stress-free

Guard: ....everybody still fears the Kims...because they are afraid you'll return one day and kill them in their sleep

Taehyung: I've been here for 2 months now n they didn't really care...you come for a second and they are back to serving you...*scoff*

Y/N: Aish...don't feel bad Taehyung-ah...they were really close with me.....

Guard: We are sorry we just stood there and watched when the Jeons brought you in....we thought you could handle him....

Y/N: ...I -I uh...was a little confused myself....I was just overwhelmed...you know....out of practise *giggle*

Jimin: Wait...so if you were so good at your job ...what went wrong...

Y/N: I got fired...for starters.... dad and I ...stopped getting along.....umm you know...I guess I did more of what I wanted than what he did...and after the time I burnt one of our factories....dad was a little upset with my command...

Taehyung: You didn't just burn a factory....you set every single person on fire one on one including our people... 

Y/N: Well... extra crispy...aren't you glad I took yours and Namjoon's blame too?

Taehyung smirked...

Taehyung: It's true though ....things weren't this fun after you left.... though in rebellion Namjoon set the rest of the factories on fire too... they deserved it, they cheated....

Y/N: He killed them all?

Taehyung: Just not as crispy as you would....

The group laughed......so at 16 she was making serious decisions while I was probably smoking drinking n bunking classes ... right... cant relate

Guard: you could have stayed...

Y/N: Nah... it was a good turning point in my life.... I had to do something on my own....go beyond my name...and yupp...I got beaten and kicked out...

Taehyung: C'mon you weren't beaten, you beat him...and you defeated him like it was nothing....

Y/N: That's my dad you are talking about, and he is the strongest man on this planet....

She said proudly with her head held high... sort of glaring at Taehyung....

Guard: ...your brother talked about it more tauntingly since you left....he even mocked Mr. Kim sometimes on his face....

Y/N: Okay guys come on my dad let me win.....wasn't it clear?

Taehyung: Yahh what lies...we were watching....there was no foul play....he clearly gave his 200%....

Y/N: N-no..*giggle* everything was a set up.... I swear

She was clearly lying...to protect her fathers image

Y/N:.....Anyways ....I'm really happy at the hospital....I got knives there too....it puts me at peace saving lives....

Next Jimin went on telling about the story when she was in the desserts of some abandoned place helping the military and the people beyond her serving period... she stayed there for over an year....she told me about this when we were together and I was in awe....I always used to wonder how she managed living there....so that's how...for madam warrior it might have been no big deal...

Y/N: actually now that I think about it ...the Parks were good friends with the Kims right? Then how come you are stabbing us?

Jimin: Jungkook's like a littler brother to me...and I only wanted to solve the whole thing...

Taehyung: Umm...I won't lie...he did take care of me secretly ....it was only the Jeons that were being a bitch....

Jimin: Yupp...I gave him all three meals too....shared my bed as well....

Taehyung: And cuddled with me...

The two were blushing while Y/N giggled....What? I don't remember even giving him permission to feed him all three times ....no doubt he was so chilled out this Jimin Hyung was taking care of him so well....

Y/N: Reverse Stockholm syndrome much?

And everybody burst out laughing while Jimin and Taehyung were staring at each other smiling and scratching their nape....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•