6. Magic box

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

She tries to change the topic when my eyes land on her towel... she forgot it again... blessing

I hear her curse in the shower...but this time...I'm not going to shut my eyes...I'm gonna get a good glimpse of her front side too...

She calls out for me

Y/N: Kook my towel... its right there... please could you give it to me...

Her voice is so innocent I was about to melt in her demands...when I got a hold of myself and replied

Jungkook: Come and get it yourself princess...

Y/N: Jungkook please... I have no fresh clothes in here....

Jungkook: then just come out like that....I don't mind.....

Y/N: You!

I try and control my laughter when I hear her angrily replying back to me

Jungkook: Don't be shy princess... I don't bite...

And I hear the knob twist I take a deep breath sitting on the bed ready for the show ...when she steps out...

Y/N's POV:

The look on his face right now is priceless ...he thought I'd actually walk out naked ....I simply put on my old clothes and came out...

Jungkook: That's not fair... Don't you trust me?

Y/N: Its not about trust... im not used to so much skin-ship... I want to take it slow...

Jungkook: Fine.

I laugh at his state but he actually seems upset...he simply walks away to a different room and I take that opportunity to get ready for work....When I come out he doesn't even spare me a glance...

Y/N: Kookie? Won't you see me off?

And I get no reply...so I go up to him where he is sitting on the couch and kiss him taking him by surprise...

Jungkook's PoV

She just knows all my weak spots, I melt into her kiss immediately and see her off...

After a while of doing some work...and cleaning...my phone rings...

Time skip

On the phone

Y/N: Babe? I forgot this file....it is in my cupboard...please could you get it in an hour?

I immediately reach her cupboard and there were a bunch of files...

Jungkook: There are a lot of files here babe, which one is it...

Y/N: uh it's the one which says "Mr. Song "

Jungkook: Got it, I'll get it right there...

Y/N: Thanks a ton baby...

Jungkook: What do I get in return?

Y/N: Anything you want...

Jungkook: Anything?

Y/N: Yeah babe anything, come soon....I'm hanging up

Jungkook's PoV

She was in a hurry, I look at her cupboard...it's so neat and clean...she is so organized just like me.... I look around in her cupboard... and notice this box hidden in between her clothes...

Don't open it Kook its hers.... don't touch her things... I tell myself trying my best to keep my hands off it...I close the cupboard but it didn't work... Curiosity took the best of me and I opened the box carefully and my breath hitched....

Fuck she isn't innocent as she looks...I think to myself when I look at the box which is full of different vibrators... She just lectured me on skin-ship... and here she is hiding her naughty self...  After coming out of the shock I go to the hospital to give her the file...

Y/N's POV

I see Jungkook coming towards me with the file...oh such a sweetheart...he saved my day...I run upto him and give him a hug...

Y/N: Thank you soooo much Kook you saved my life...

Jungkook: You said you'd do anything in return, remember?

I see an evil smirk plastered on his face...what is going on in his mind...

Y/N: uh yeahh anything reasonable...

I know the smart ass he is... 

Jungkook: Yeah...I have something I want which is very reasonable...

I take the file from him and turn around to leave when he holds my wrist and pulls me near him, I could feel his breath on my ear as I heard him speak...

Jungkook: Sorry I opened your box... but you know you shouldn't hide that sexiness..... I took you for an innocent kid all these days... I won't be making that mistake tonight princess... I will take what I want...

He scans my body head to toe...I gulp hard thinking about what will happen to me when I reach home, He comes close to me again and places a sloppy kiss on my lips and nibbles on my earlobe speaking in a seductive tone...

Jungkook: I'll see you at home princess.... And you'll give me whatever I want....right?

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•