5. Good for something

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I woke up feeling this heavy weight on my waist... I move around in my sleep trying to move that weight when I open my eyes looking at the man sleeping beside me....

How did I even get here....what is he doing on my bed shirtless....

I slowly get rid of his grip and get up from the bed when I hear him whine

Jungkook: Y/N... don't leave me....

What? Is he dreaming about me?...sheesh... I gotta get out of here...

I try and get out of bed but I'm just dragged back with a tug on my wrist...

Y/N: What are you doing? Leave my hand...

I say a bit alarmed that we were so close....

Jungkook: shh... Stay.... I-uh... I have a personal question.... umm... Do you have a boyfriend?

My eyes widen at the sudden question.... Of course I don't have a boyfriend...

Y/N: No Kook, girls with boyfriends can't keep handsome strangers at home you know?

Jungkook smiled at my words, and pulled me into a hug... we hugged for a while and pulled apart..

Jungkook: Who is this Namjoon you are dreaming about, I don't like it....

Y/N: What? Namjoon?

Jungkook: You were dreaming about that man...moaning his name in your sleep...you never moan my name like that....

I rolled my eyes.... pftt...look at this mafia muscle bunny pouting at this... his grip tightens on my wrist asking for an explanation...

Y/N: *sigh* It's my brother's name ...Namjoon...*sigh*...and what's with these weird questions?

His hand is still holding my wrist...but his face has become even more pouty and he was looking down probably embarrassed at his imagination

I gently lift his chin up making him look at me... isn't he too shy and soft to be a criminal? Can't even ask a girl out, I was noticing his hormonal behaviour from more than a week now...I laugh mentally watching him struggle to get the words out and I decide to finally help him...

Y/N: Do you want to officially move in with me?

I see his eyes light up...and he nods quickly... such a baby...

Jungkook: hmm does that mean we are dating?

Y/N: Umm yeah... I guess that's a better way to put it...

And he leaps for a tight hug...such a bear....I hug him back ruffling his hair giggling at his cuteness looking him in his eyes....his eyes were sparkling when he looked at me with adoration...

Jungkook: I made you food princess, you had fever few hours back... Your friend dropped you home...

I try and get up from the bed but he gently pushes me back on the bed...

Jungkook: Where do you think you are going? Its breakfast in bed for you...

I smile at his sweet gesture, these are the little things I love about him...the normalcy....he was forgetting his old life...and the normal man underneath  was appearing on the surface ...and I was in love with how caring he was becoming towards me....helping me out with the dishes....watching movies when we had time....cuddling in bed ...cooking together...it was heart-warming to have him around....and he had become my safe place...