14. Hidden Self

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jungkook's POV

I look at her... and my heart could feel the shakes for a second...she looked so different.....her hair was cut short and dyed pastel purple... she never wore skirts to the hospital but she was clearly wearing a short skirt under the apron... she had makeup on... I had never seen her apply makeup in my life... only on occasions she would... so was she trying to play innocent when she was with me? was this the real her?...

My thought process was interrupted when I heard her sweet voice...her voice was cracking....but I wasn't going to melt for this bullshit... she was stuttering coz she was clearly scared... I held her hands and yanked them away... I hated her touch... she looked at me stunned... the drama!

Y/N: K-Kookie?

Jungkook: Will you stop pretending Ms.Kim?....

I see her stumble back but I grab her immediately not wasting anytime...and pushing her into the car....

Y/N: W-What do you want....Wh-where are you taking me!... Jungkook! Wait....answer me... p-please...

She was crying, and whimpering and just staring at me like she had seen a ghost.... but I didn't answer her... I couldn't... I wasn't as strong as I thought I was... the lump in my throat was big that I couldn't speak.... I swallowed it down... trying to focus on how much damage her family had caused... my mother passed... my brother was hurt... my sister was held captive... and my heart... it was shattered

Y/N: Where were you? All this while......I...I........

Jungkook: Shut your mouth before I do something to you

I spoke as sternly as I could... her cries were breaking me more... I looked at her from the corner of my eyes, she bit her lips as she attempted from breaking down further...

Jungkook: This is all your brothers fault....

I spoke... breaking the silence... I had be strong... what I was going to do next, needed me to be strong...

Y/N: W-What brother are you talking about....?

Jungkook: Kim Namjoon....

She sighed in annoyance... 

Y/N: Jungkook there is a misunderstanding, just talk it out with me....is this about me not telling you about my family?... I really ...really  dont have any connection with them....they are just....

Jungkook: SHUT UP.....I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANYTHING....CANT YOU UNDERSTAND! WHORE!

This was the first time I yelled at her, she flinched and her eyes welled up again and the rest of the ride was quiet she didn't even spare me a glance, only looked out of the window....silently crying.... After a while she spoke one last time in her tired voice...

Y/N: Y-you dont have to do this you know?...  Whatever you are going through Im here for--

Jungkook: Sh... Dont fuck with me... I m holding myself back from hurting you... Only because I actually fell for you.... So just shut up...

She gasped as she sniffled into a stream of tears again... Somebody give her an oscar...

Jin's POV

Namjoon was only showing some slight movements... we had got Taehyung out of his room as well... tied on a chair gently by Jimin.

Jimin used to take care of Taehyung and surprisingly enough with him Taehyung used to simply listen....

Taehyung: What is it? Why did you get me out...?

He asked casually, giving his cocky smile....

Jin: He is getting her...

Taehyung: whoa...whoa....you promised you'd wait till the two were awake... come on.... you need to stall him a little longer.... you know she didn't do shit, she is innocent ... I swear you don't want her here...

And then I saw Jungkook dragging her inside by her wrist and she was trying to free herself .... she shrieked for him to stop... but of course his grip grew only tighter.... she scanned the room and gasped seeing Taehyung...

Y/N: Kook please... Talk to me.... Tae..??

Jungkook: A little family reunion....

Y/N: Tae- Taehyung? What...is happening...?

Jungkook: shush... no more of your whining.... lying little bitch...

Jin: ....he isn't fully awake... calm down Kook....

I see her eyes drift to Namjoon and her eyes widen

Y/N: Namjoon-ah? What have you done with him? JOON!

She tried to move towards her brother but his grip on his wrist was so tight, I felt bad for her, her wrists were getting marked by his hold, and his eyes were merciless, but this had to be stopped...

Y/N: Oww...stop it Jungkook... let me go to him... lets talk... We don't have to fight... Jin please.... tell him!...

Jin: Jungkook...stop it....you are h-hurting her....

Jungkook: Hurting her? She is hurting me! But no more... this is fucking it!...

And he threw her on the couch... hovering over her in a room full of men... what was more surprising was she wasn't crying or begging for her life... she was trying to talk to us... but he wasn't listening

Jungkook: Your brother tortured my little sister....and now I'll make him feel the same pain I've been burning with for the past 2 months... you think you could get away with what you did to me... huh?

Y/N's POV

What the fuck is he even talking about... he pinned my hands with one hand and his other hand proceeded to tear the buttons of my top one by one... 

Y/N: Kook please... Ouch you are hurting me... Please stop... this is not you!! you are making a mistake... Please.....No...stopp...mnfggg...

He smashed his lips on mine and I could hear Taehyung's yelling in the background.... I tried to bite his lips to make him stop but his hand went to my throat as a warning... while groping my breasts really rough with his other hand... I held his hands trying to loosen his hold on my throat which was making it hard for me to breathe, what was wrong with him... this isnt him... 

Y/N: Kookie......please....its not too late... please... talk to me.....

But he wouldn't stop and Taehyung was freaking out... I tried to reason with him but he just wasn't listening, he was deaf to my painful whimpers...

Y/N: Jeon Jungkook, STOP IT....

I shrieked when he bit my neck, I could feel my blood oozing out and the sweat on my neck was making the fresh cut trickle with pain.... I had had enough...  I kicked him right in the balls...he stumbled across holding his hands down there...and I slapped his face... bringing him back to his senses....I wasnt scared a bit....only furious as hell... I relaxed now that Taehyung's yelling died ...I pushed him further away from me and looked at Jin...

Y/N: Mr.Jeon ...let's talk....

He held his cheeks which had a slight imprint of my hand and interrupted

Jungkook: Did you just hit me....

Y/N: I'm not talking to you, kid......

Jungkook took his threatening steps towards me and I looked at him standing upright, my one stare and he decided not to screw with me anymore... I looked around scanning the room...when something interesting caught my eyes....

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•