10. Family remains

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Y/N's POV

I see Jungkook's eyes go wide in horror and then the two men run towards each other for a hug and cry a little while making sure the two are fine...

From the looks of it, it was definitely his brother...and he looked like he just came right out of the ICU coz his face was covered in scratches and he had a bandage on his hand...

Jungkook: this....this...is my brother...Jin... She... She is my fiancé...Y/N...

I bow slightly greeting his bother...and he bows back... A little shocked obviously

Jin: Please could you excuse us I want to talk to him in private...

Y/N: Sure...

And I can feel a pit in my stomach...my gut feeling was giving me 9 kinds of negative vibes from Jin...he seemed sweet and kind...but his sudden appearance just felt wrong...the way he looked at me , maybe I'm over thinking too much...I just hold on tight and wait for Jungkook to tell me everything.

Meanwhile

Jungkook's POV

Hyung doesn't waste a second and he starts speaking...

Jin: I'm so glad you are alive... I searched for you everywhere...

Jungkook: I didn't know you were alive either...did the others make it? Our sister?

Jin's expression sadden...and I don't want to hear it...but I just brace myself... I need to face it...

Jin: Mom didn't make it... dad is in the hospital and our baby sister....they....they.....I don't know what he did to her...

I could feel my throat dry out ...her sweet innocent picture coming to my mind...

Jungkook: W-What are you saying...

Jin: S-She was found in the hospital....they....said.....she h-had been assaulted....

I was feeling dizzy and breathless at the same time...how could it happen....I trained her to be a warrior... my blood was boiling with anger as I asked him again...

Jungkook: H-How can that happen? Who was it?

Jin gulped...and spoke up...

Jin: Kim's all along...

Jungkook: W-What?... Kims and Jeons, our families are friends from a long time....why would they do this to us...we are on the same team.....

Jin: I don't know... but we have proof.... if you come with me right now....Ill fill you in on the details...

And I could feel an intense pain in my chest... I couldn't just leave Y/N alone....I can't do this....not now... Not after how much she has done for me...

Jungkook: Hyung... I can't....I uh.... I am... with her now....

Jin: Yeah I have heard that one before... its alright... lot of girls to come your way... you cant tolerate a girl more than a month--

Jungkook: Hyung!... I am serious... she and I... we are getting married....

Jin looked a little shocked... 

Jin: But our sister deserves justice... she is laying in the hospital not opening her eyes... and you want to get married to some chick you met few months back...

Jungkook: Hyung...don't say that...she is important to me... I can't do this....I have a different life now... you can avenge our sister alone... I'm sure you can... you are the smarter one