20. Vengeance

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Jimin's POV

I was just watching the drama, feeling bad for Y/N she didn't deserve this, I followed her as she ran out trying to catch her as she ran...

Jimin: Stop Jeez...

Y/N: LEAAVE ME... UGHH...

Jimin: Fuck... let me just drop you... okay?

Y/N: Screw you....!

She spat angrily, anger was clear on her face, her whole face had turned red...

Jimin: *sigh* You shouldn't be driving.... you had too much to drink...

Y/N: Then fucking take the wheel!

She stood there with her arms folded as I opened the door for her and she simply seated her self... We sat in the car and drove to god knows where... there was a liquor shop we arrived at after driving for an hour and she asked me to stop the car and get some whiskey... I just followed her orders I didn't want to upset her more.... we travelled to her home... she didn't shed a tear.... she simply looked out the window throughout the journey, I was slowly getting worried...

Y/N: Come on in Jimin,  don't let me drink alone...

She had cooled off or maybe she was pretending, I just followed her lead...and she poured me a glass while she gulped directly from the bottle...

Jimin: Hey...don't do this to yourself... h-he is an ass I get it.... but he didn't--

Y/N: If you are going to take his side you can get out...

Jimin: N-No ma'am... I am just--

Y/N: Are you going to help me?... yes or no?

Jimin: W-what do I have to do... 

Y/N: Nothing... just let him feel what I am feeling...

I gulped...not understanding what she meant...her beauty was luring and I could feel my heart racing when she looked into my eyes....her eyes held no emotions...she was smiling and giggling few hours back through all the heartache, but now her face just said nothing....

Y/N: So... do you have a boyfriend or a girlfriend?

Jimin: No ma'am....

Y/N: You think you can take down Jungkook in a fight?

Jimin: Yes ma'am, I think I can...

Y/N: Would it be ok if I use you tonight? No feelings attached... You know?

I simply agreed to all her terms while she sat on my lap and instructed me to not move....I had never felt this way before since I never had a girlfriend or a boyfriend, but I owed her my life for saving my partner in the battlefield and she was only asking for my body, and I was ready to give it to a powerful woman like her.... so I nodded...

Y/N: This might hurt a little, soldier...

My brows furrowed wondering what could hurt I thought she was going to bed me and that wouldn't hurt..., when she suddenly smashed her lips on mine and kissed them roughly....her pace was too fast and her kisses were rough, she was biting on them so much that I could feel my lips bleed while I sat there trying to kiss her back....I tried to push her back but she glared at me...and I understood this was not meant for my pleasure...neither hers.....she wanted to put on a show.....hurt him.

I could feel my lips swollen due to the kissing I touched my lips to wipe the blood while her eyes were on my chest.... I had never had such a rough experience from a woman and I understood the pain she was going through, I understood her plan completely. She held on the two sides of the shirt and pulled on it with a jerk as the first 5 buttons tore flying...I couldn't hold back my moans, as she did those things to me, even though they weren't as pleasurable as I imagined but the pain she was inflicting on me was exciting.....I was gasping for my breath when her wrath was busy making me look used....