29. Back to work

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Three weeks later

Y/N's POV

I was finally doing good.... it was finally clear why he left me....  a lot of weight had been lifted off my chest... To my surprise... Jimin actually applied for the nurse program and I took him under apprenticeship since he was really talkative and I really needed someone like that around me... maybe he thought that too...

Taehyung used to visit me regularly and Namjoon and Jiyoung were all better and discharged from the hospital forcefully, they mistook our VIP room for a motel....they were getting louder by the day...

I had no idea where Jungkook was.... and I tried to not care about it but in the end I missed him it was normal... my thoughts were interrupted by a sweet voice...

Jimin: Y/Nie....lunch?

Y/N: Yahh it's Dr. to you... We shouldn't call Tae...

Jimin laughed nervously... I knew he would have already called him...

Y/N: I don't like Taehyung interrupting us...

Yet I knew Taehyung would come... I thought it'll be fun to play around... I was going to play the prank of my life... We went to the hospital canteen.... and ordered some food and coffee... and began talking about random things... I was keeping an eye out for when Taehyung approaches... when I saw him incoming... I reached out for Jimin's hand... placing my hand on his and slightly rubbing my thumb on his wrist... he was about to withdraw his hand but then held his hand tighter...

Y/N: Jimin-ah... I feel so lonely... and my bed feels so cold... I see you are trying to flirt with me for a week... so... um... do you want to cuddle with me tonight...

Jimin: Y/N... what are you saying? When did I...

Y/N: Don't be scared, It doesn't matter to me, me, or Taehyung it's the same thing... Don't feel shy... I know you have been wanting me...

And I wiped the food on his lips with my thumb making him flinch slightly...

Jimin: ... Y/N ...Taehyung....

Y/N: He won't come to know baby... we will keep it a secret...

I said it a little louder this time when I saw him coming closer from the corner of my eye...

Jimin: What the hell is wrong with you...

And Taehyung came as expected... and Jimin gave a sigh of relief... but Taehyung looked pissed ...

Y/N: Tae? What are you doing here...Jimin and I were just...

I acted coy and Jimin was shaking his head when Taehyung glared at him...

Y/N: Anyways Jimin....you are coming to my place to study overnight right? I'll give you a private lesson

Taehyung: Overnight?..... Jimin has plans with me tonight....right Jimin...

Y/N: What? But his schedule says he has to study...

Jimin: No...Y/N... I have other plans.

Y/N: but you promised me ...you'd spend the night with me ...

And with that Taehyung dragged Jimin out of there and Jimin looked at me with disbelief when I winked at him laughing.....

*Sigh* Back to boring...I was sipping my coffee enjoying some alone time ...scrolling through my phone and selecting suits for the Tae and Jimin ....when my phone rang...