27. We are family

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Namjoon's POV

I wasn't going to let Jungkook get away not so easily at least... after what he did he deserved to die...

Namjoon: You see? She is trying to save your life.... by disowning me, WHY SHOULDN'T I KILL YOU...

I take steps towards him, he was shaking from the previous choking and slowly crawling away from me... but I grabbed his collar, picked him up and made him look at me...

Y/N: Joon... p-please...

I glare at Y/N who sobbing in Taehyung's embrace and I look at Jungkook....expecting him to speak...

Jungkook: I-I...I.. love her... I'll do anything for her... it was all a misunderstanding and I regret every second of it...

Namjoon: Anything?...hmm...How will you do that? Turn back time?

I pushed him on the floor, I had to keep reminding myself,  that these 2 were my brother in laws else they'd be long gone... but then Y/N comes in front of me and my eyes don't leave Jungkook's, I swear the anger in me could kill him right there...

Y/N: Please...t-that's e-enough... everything is alright now... i-isn't it?

She takes me by surprise when she kneels down trying to get the words out of her mouth... I listened to her intently, she was more broken than she was letting on, In normal conditions, I would skin him alive, but they were family, and I didn't want to hurt Jiyoung either...I listened to her hoping she can make this decision easy... I was not that strong to hurt and upset the only two women that mattered to me the most.

Y/N: *deep breath* I forgive them, please forgive them too, for me?... it will make me *sigh* so so happy if you forgive them... I- I am so happy for you Joon... d-don't ruin it....

I look away from her not believing what she was asking me to do....but Jungkook was on his knees beside her as well

Jungkook: Please... give me a chance Hyung-nim... I will prove to be worthy of her hand, I--

Jin's POV

The situation seemed to be getting under control when Y/N jumped in and saved the day again but then he spoke again...I didn't dare to interrupt the whole scene...we were at fault and I was ready to die...although I knew Namjoon was wise and he cared for our sister...

Namjoon: ENOUGH ! I am not looking for a man like you for my precious sister.... You...Hyung.....* He pointed at me*... You make sure your brother will not see my sister again... stay away from her for the rest of your life...

Jin: I'll make sure of that...

And I thought this was a good deal but Jungkook wouldn't shut up

Jungkook: Please... Don't take her away from me... Please Y/N tell him... you love me... tell him how happy we were... I'll do anything.... just give me a chance to fix my mistakes...

Jungkook went close to her and cupped her cheeks, Y/N looked into his eyes... shaking her head ... and Namjoon's eyes were burning in fury when he saw Jungkook touch his sister, he gripped her hand tight and yanked her away from him, on the other hand, Jungkook wouldn't let her hand go either...

Namjoon: Tell.him.to.stay.away.from.me.

Y/N: K-Kook... y-you need to go... 

Jungkook: D-dont ask me to go... how am I going to live without you...

Y/N: I don't need you in my life...

Jungkook: You don't mean that...

Namjoon: Enough... let her go... leave her fucking hand, or I'll break yours...

I took the opportunity of separating Jungkook from her and talking to Jungkook

Jin: Stop it now... we fucked up big time now let her go, this is the best we have...

But he continued crying and shaking his head and suddenly I could feel a lot of weight on my shoulders, Jugnkook had passed out...

Jin: Jungkook?....Jungkook? What happened? open your eyes...

Y/N's POV

Namjoon was dragging me away from him, and I was letting him go when I heard a thud I looked back to see Jungkook on the ground and Jin trying to wake him up...

I separated my hand from my brother and ran towards Jungkook gently patting his cheeks but he wasn't regaining consciousness... he hasn't slept for days now...

Y/N: Taehyung get water...

Taehyung: I won't get shit.....

But Namjoon passed the water to me, and I sprinkled a little on his face, but he wouldn't wake up...

Y/N: Jin, I think we need to take him to the hospital...

Taehyung: No... let him die... He deserves it...

Before Taehyung could complete Namjoon and Jin lifted Kook and put him in the car and we drove to the hospital...

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•