GᒪITᑕᕼ

ᗢ GᒪITᑕᕼ ᗢ

"THAT KID IS NEVER COMING BACK"

sadie sink
AS 
ᑎᗩTᗩᒪYᗩ  ᗰᗩ᙭IᗰOᖴᖴ

sadie sinkAS ᑎᗩTᗩᒪYᗩ  ᗰᗩ᙭IᗰOᖴᖴ

ᗢᗢᗢ

NATALYA MAXIMOFF and her parent , WANDA , moved to Westview to start a new life together after Wanda and Vision's wedding.

Natalya expected her time in the new town to be the same as any she had seen on the TV - hanging out with her friends , shopping at the mall , falling in love ... but there was something wrong.

She could hear the sound of laughter whenever someone cracked a bad joke the first few days of being there. She could move things with her mind , with no explanation as to how or why. Every few days , things around her would change - whether it be the clothes everyone wore , the town itself or the people of Westview. 

Natalya knows something is up.
And a certain neighbour can tell.

ᗢᗢᗢ

I know this is really late, but I just rewatched WandaVision and saw the Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness trailer again, so I wanted to write this before it came out.

ᗢᗢᗢ

I do not own WandaVision, the plot or any characters. The only things I own are Natalya, her backstory, the cover and some of the lines. Rest of the credits go to Marvel. This is an original story, so plz don't steal it. No images are mine unless stated otherwise, credits go to all creators of them.

This will be in third person.

EDIT:

wassuppp , this is your author , currently going by the name nyah , chilling in 2022. I changed the layout and tried to make it look a bit more appealing. It still sucks , but idc , and that's why you might see a few weird comments. n e whore , enjoy :))

ᗯOᖇᗪS: 270           ᗪᗩTE: 20.9.2021