ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᗯO
˜"*°•.˜"*°•TᕼE ᕼᗩᖇTS•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

"Come on, Nat, sit down. We wouldn't want you falling again, would we?" Agnes offered, causing Natalya to freeze in her tracks.
"What did you just say?" Natalya asked the older woman cautiously. Agnes just smiled.
"Oh, I saw you when you first came to Westview!" Agnes told her, "You fell over nothing. We wouldn't want that happening again, now would we?"
Natalya looked at Agnes strangely, but sat down in the armchair next to the sofa the older women were sitting on.
"And I think the best course of action is to impress the husband," Wanda said, smiling over at us. Agnes had a drink in one hand and held a thumbs up in the other. Natalya gagged.

ᗢᗢᗢ

Vision opened the door and welcomed the Harts in. He saw Natalya on the sofa, dressed in the same things she was in this morning, deep in thought and staring at nothing. Her curled, shoulder length hair was messy as if she'd been combing her hands through it.

"Oh!" Mrs Hart exclaimed as she entered, seeing as how the only lighting in the room was candles and romantic jazz music was playing, "How very atmospheric."

Natalya looked up and stood as Mr Hart spoke, "What's going on here, Vision? You blow a fuse?"

"Pardon me while I go fetch the lady of the house," Vision excused himself, confused himself, "That's my daughter, Natalya. Natalya, introduce yourself to the Harts while I go find your mother."

With that, Vision pushed through the kitchen door and entered the kitchen. Natalya smiled awkwardly.

"Hi, Mr and Mrs Hart," She said nervously, running a hand through her hair, "I'm Natalya Maximoff, pleasure to meet you."

Wanda came up silently behind Mr Hart and put her hands over his eyes and whispered, "Guess who?"

Vision re-entered the living room and saw Wanda, "Wanda!"

Wanda gasped, startled and looked over to Vision, "Vision!" She quickly pulled her hands back from where they were over Mr Hart's eyes. When everyone looked at her, including Natalya who was holding back a laugh, Wanda looked down and pinched sides of the slit down the middle of her gown that exposed her cleavage together with a gasp.

"What is the meaning of this?" Mr Hart demanded. 

Vision stuttered for an answer, "Well, what is... Yeah, what is the meaning of this?"