ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼIᖇTEEᑎ:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•ᕼᗩᒪᒪOᗯEEᑎ ᑭ2•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ
ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

Tommy and Billy grabbed each other's hands and they were off in blue Maximoff blur. Wanda yelled for them to be careful after them.
"Those bastards didn't even invite me to go with them,"

ᗢᗢᗢ

Natalya was walking a few steps behind her mother and uncle, her blanket looking like a brownish colour in the dim light. 

"Holy shmacaroni," Pietro said as he observed the Halloween set-up, "Wow."

"Isn't it great?" Wanda giggled.

Natalya was very uncomfortable at the moment, the blanket over her shoulders acting as a soothing device. This man in front of her was supposed to be dead and he didn't look like the man in her visions, and she was scared of her mother.

"Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey wasn't charming as hell," Pietro exclaimed.

"Now, I know you think that I've gone full soccer mom," Wanda started as they went to sit down on a hay barrel, "But it really is nice, right?"

Natalya went over to a little kid that had fallen over and spilt their candy. Natalya bent down and picked the candy up, placing it in the ghost-shaped, plastic bucket gently. The teen looked at the girl that had fallen and was hit with a vision.

Natalya could've sworn she saw a person with a tear streaked face in the window. A little girl with pale blonde hair, light eyes and a red nose from crying. But, as quick as she saw her, the girl was gone out of sight.

Natalya snapped out of her thoughts and looked at the  girl dressed in a white dress with pale blonde hair in two braids tied with pale pink ribbons and tilted her head. This girl... was the one Natalya had seen in the window of Dottie's house.

"A-are you N-Natty?" The girl no older than ten stuttered out as Natalya stood, handing the bucket to it's rightful owner.

"How do you know that?" Natalya asked, looking past the nickname only her brothers were allowed to call her.

"I've seen you in my dreams," The girl whispered, and that was when stopped from continuing her sentence further by Dottie coming over.

"Violet!" Dottie called and the girl - Violet - got up quickly without another word and ran toward the blonde woman.

"Where were you hiding these kids up til now?" Pietro asked quietly, leaning over as Natalya stood near them awkwardly, not knowing where to sit, "I assume they were sleeping peacefully in their beds. No need to traumatize beyond the occasional holiday episode cameo, right? You were always the empathetic twin." Yes, Natalya was scared of her mother, but Wanda wasn't a bad person that went around traumatizing people. Right?

Pietro continued, "Don't get me wrong. You've handled the ethical considerations of this scenario as best as you could. Families and couples stay together, most personalities aren't far off from what's underneath, people got better jobs, better haircuts for sure."

"You don't think it's wrong?" Wanda asked carefully. Natalya wondered if this meant her mother was actually in control of Westview, like both Vision and Pietro had suggested.

"What, are you kidding?"  Pietro asked, "I'm impressed! Seriously. It's a pretty big leap from giving people nightmares and shooting red wiggly-woos out of your hands." Natalya looked at her hands as a quick vision hit her.

"Natalya, you get the Widow," A brunette woman whispered, before creeping up beside a bulky blond man and doing a pop and lock kind of thing with her fingers, red shooting into the man's temple and his eyes flashed red.

Pietro waited a moment before daring to ask his sister, "How'd you even do all this? Hey, I'm not some stranger and I'm not your husband. You can talk to me."

Wanda was quiet for a long moment before inhaling, "I don't know how I did it. I- I only remember feeling completely alone and helpless. Empty. I just... Endless nothingness." Wanda turned her head and wiped away her tears.

Natalya looked at her uncle and choked on her saliva. Red dots spotted Pietro's skin, his skin tone a sickly grey colour and eyes with no pigment. She looked away quickly, and when the teen looked back, he was back to normal

"Are you ok?" The man asked. Wanda looked at her brother with wide eyes, unknowingly mimicking the expression of her daughter.

"I'm fine."

"Uh-huh."

ᗢᗢᗢ

A vision hit Natalya and Billy at the same time, causing both kids to stop where they were. Wanda glanced up at her daughter, who had suddenly stopped moving suddenly.

Billy could only hear voices, but the image was clear as day in Natalya's head. 

Her father was glitching, almost, his body being drawn back to a red wall. Another, older man was watching him with black trucks behind him.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!" Billy yelled, running over. Natalya snapped out from her thoughts, panting heavily. She doubled over to catch her breath.

Wanda stood up urgently and Natalya stumbled over to her family, "What? What is it, Billy? Natalya, what happened?"

"I hear dad in my head," Billy explained on the verge of crying, "He's in trouble." Wanda looked at her daughter, who was weak at the knees with her eyes screwed shut. She could feel the pain of her father as parts of him were ripped away to fly back to the red wall.

"I don't understand," Billy whispered, "What's happening to me?"

"Where is he?" Wanda deflected her son's question, "Where's your dad?"

"Hey," Pietro spoke up, "don't sweat it, sis? It's not like your dead husband can die twice." Wanda spun to face her brother angrily, and shot him with a beam of red into a bunch of hay. Natalya would've said something if she wasn't in pain.

"Billy, I need you to focus," Wanda instructed.

"Outside," Natalya wheezed, stumbling over to the barrel her mother was previously sitting on to rest her elbows on her knees. She clutched her head, whispering to herself, "He made it out. He did it. But he's in pain."

Billy closed his eyes and his breathing was laboured, "I can't tell. I can see these... soldiers." He got small flashbacks of what was happening, but Natalya felt it all with every fibre of her being.  "They think he's dying."

Wanda pooled energy in her palms and moved her hands to the side, stopping everything around her. Natalya glared at her mother - it didn't stop the pain. Red energy exploded from Wanda's chest and palms, freezing Natalya and her brothers.

The pain Natalya felt went away as Wanda slowly opened her eyes, the red light dimming.

Natalya blinked rapidly, sitting up and looking at her mother in more fear than usual, "What was that?"

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᗯOᖇᗪS: 1169          ᗪᗩTE: 17/9/2021

ᗩᑌTᕼOᖇ'S ᑎOTE:

Is it shorter than usual?
Yes.

Do I care?
No.

Why?
Because it's my story.