ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ OᑎE:
˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᗷᖇEᗩKᖴᗩST ᗩᑎᗪ ᗩ ᑎEIGᕼᗷOᑌᖇ TO TᕼE ᖇIGᕼT•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

Natalya watched her mother as the woman placed dishes away with her powers, whilst Natalya munched away on her eggs.  

Vision came through the door, reading the paper in his robot form, and a plate hit his head and broke into smaller pieces, landing on the ground. Vision looked up, seemingly not bothered by the broken bits of glass. He looked at Wanda, who had her back turned. She turned at the sound of breaking glass.

"My wife and her flying saucers," He said playfully. Wanda put her hands on her hips.

"My husband and his indestructible head," She smiled. Vision smiled in response, walking over to his wife as Natalya turned to read another copy of the paper she had gotten.

"Aren't we a fine pair?" Vision asked, kissing his wife on the head. Natalya cleared her throat loudly without looking up. Vision corrected himself, "Family. Aren't we a fine family?"

Natalya flicked her wrist and the broken plate that lay on the ground was put back together with her powers and floated in the air and toward the rack where the rest of the plates were. Natalya skillfully made sure it didn't hit her mother's head, who was walking past the plate rack to look in the fridge.

Wanda asked her family over her shoulder, "What do you guys say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice and black coffee?"

"I say 'Oh, I don't eat food'," Vision suggested. Natalya smiled softly at the response.

"I'd love a black coffee and some bacon, thanks mom," She told Wanda before turning back to the paper. Wanda tutted in response, obviously not liking the teen's choice.

"Nat, you're only a teenager, you don't need black coffee," Wanda told her daughter before turning to speak to Vision.

Nat. That name seemed familiar and the reason as to why was on the top of Natalya's tongue. The name also didn't sound right for her. It sounded like it belonged to someone else. And whenever she thought about the name 'Nat' a sense of sadness washed over her.

"Mom, dad?" Natalya asked, turning and looking at the calendar on the wall, "Is there something special about today?"

Wanda and Vision turned to Natalya, who didn't bother moving her gaze from the calendar that hung on the grey wall. Wanda looked at Natalya from the fridge, before looking down and fiddling with her apron that hung limply against her skirt.