ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE:

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ TᕼᖇEE:

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ᑎIGᕼTᗰᗩᖇES ᗩᑎᗪ TᕼE ᑕᗩᗷIᑎET Oᖴ ᗰYSTEᖇIES •°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

ᑭᖇEᐯIOᑌSᒪY:

"Oh, can I do it please?" Natalya asked eagerly. Wanda and Vision shared a look before nodding. Natalya nodded and sat up a little. She clicked her fingers and two matching bands with a simple diamond appeared on both adult's left ring fingers.
"I do," Vision stated before turning to face Wanda, Natalya carefully getting up from the couch and sliding under their arms, "Do you?"
"Yes. I do." Wanda told him, grabbing his hand.
"And they lived happily ever after," Vision concluded. They shared a kiss and Vision clicked a remote. Both adults turned and faced in front of them with big smiles on their faces and leaned their heads against each other.
Whilst they were having their cute moment, Natalya was looking around to see who had made that 'aww' sound when they kissed. She turned and saw them smiling at a wall and confusion flashed in her eyes. She slowly backed away, unsure what they were looking at.

ᗢᗢᗢ

A man was running toward a child that had fallen down, away from the ship. He had dark brown hair and a brown, tight fitting, leather shirt with black straps across it. He lifted the boy by the arms, the boys eyes tightly closed. 

Suddenly, a jet was coming toward the man, firing bullets. Prepared for his doom, the brown haired man turned, shielding the boy's body with his own.

Back at the ship, was a pre-teen girl with light orange hair was standing next to a man with silver hair. The man bent down next to the girl and whispered in her ear.

"Te iubesc, puștiule. Și pe mama ta. Spune-i asta, bine?" He asked her with a thick accent before straightening. He didn't give the girl a chance to react before he was gone, leaving a trail of blue and wind in his wake. The girl looked up and saw he had moved a car in front of the boy and man. 

(I love you, kid. And your mom. Tell her that, okay?)

"Unchiule!" The girl screamed, running over to him as fast as she could, using her powers to push the jet away from the men and boy. A green beast jumped on top of the jet, sending it spiralling away.