ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE:˜"*°•

ᑕᕼᗩᑭTEᖇ ᑎIᑎE:
˜"*°•.˜"*°•ᗩᑕTIᑎG STᖇᗩᑎGEᒪY•°*"˜.•°*"˜

ᗢᗢᗢ

"It's Wanda. It's all Wanda."

ᗢᗢᗢ

A large, purple man came through a blue and black portal, the gold on his hand holding 5 stones, the blue one glowing. 

"Wanda, it's time," The red man with a yellow stone in his forehead on the ground panted. The red haired woman, Wanda, looked at him over her shoulder and let out a shaky 'no'.

"They can't stop him, Wanda," He pleaded, grabbing her hand , "But we can. Look at me. You and Natalya have the power to destroy the stone. You must do it or Natalya will have to. Please."

He pulled her hand so it rested against his cheek, Wanda's jaw trembling as she held back tears, "We are out of time."

"I can't," Wanda whispered shakily, and that's when a red haired girl, probably just turned a teenager, ran up to them, red energy fizzling out from her palms.

"If you can't... then I'll do it I guess" The girl said with an Eastern Europe accent lacing her voice, fear and sadness in her eyes. She took in a shaky breath.

"Natty, you can't do this," Wanda pleaded, but Natty shook her head, 

"Vision's been like a dad to me, so if this is what he wants... so be it," Natty blinked back the tears welling in her eyes, "Y-you keep Thanos away and you want have to watch, alright?"

"If he gets the stone, half the universe dies," The man, Vision, backed her up, "It's not fair. I shouldn't be you or Natty, but she has decided to do it so you don't have to. It's alright. You could never hurt me." He gave Wanda a reassuring look, "I just feel you."

"You shouldn't have to do this," Wanda muttered and pulled Natty in for a quick hug.

"I love you, mum," Natty whispered, watching her mum go and use her energy to postpone the purple man, Thanos. Natty turned to Vision and gave him a small smile, her hand hovering over his forehead as the red energy pooled in her palms. With a grunt, she sent a powerful beam of it at his forehead. The tears spilt over the edges and ran freely down her cheeks but she kept herself quiet. She was going to destroy the only father figure she'd had in her life, even if he was an android and tried to kill her once or twice.