Chapter One: - A

Hello and welcome to my pretty little liars fanfic. This is Season 1 and to me a prequel before the juicy bits start. It will become a Jason Oc but he only appears twice so this is basically curtsey background. I hope you enjoy the book, no mean horrible comment or i will report you. Other than that i like your opinion and constructive criticism.
I only own Erica.

Name: Erica Rose Montgomery

Age 16

Family: Byron (Dad) Ella (Mom) Aria (Twin younger sister) Mike (Brother)

Best Friends: Emily Fields, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Alison Dilaurentis,Toby Cavanaugh (Childhood friend) , Caleb Rivers

Friends: Noel Kahn and Eric Kahn

-Rosewood Pennsylvania 2009-

--Erica--

I was laughing with my friends and twin as we all sat listening to music in Spencer's Barn. Just then the light and music cut out. I scowled my smile dropping slightly.

"What happened?" Emily wondered fear in her voice was evident.

"It must be the storm" Spence started to light the candles when we heard creaking. I switched my torch on and Aria grabbed my hand.

"Something's out there." Ari and I whispered. There was another creak and we stood up seeing the door open. We all stood up in a little group and made our way forward. A glass shattered causing us all to gasp in fright. Now normally I was the tough twin but this kind of setting freaked me out. We got closer.

"Gotcha!" we screamed as Ali jumped out. I held my hand on to my heart in shock as it jumped slightly, then I started chuckling

"That's so not funny Alison." Spencer retorted

"Yeah you nearly gave us a heart attack." I scolded my friend as she strutted in with a beaming smile on her face.

"I thought it was hilarious, girlfriend" She grinned coyly as we all went to sit back down. I as usual took my twin sisters side and also sat next to Hanna.

"Ali did you download the new Beyonce?" Han smiled settling back down next to me.

"Oh, not yet" she groaned in response.

"I'm loving her new video" Em commented with a small smile as I turned my attention to her.

"Maybe a little too much Em." Ali smiled sweetly but I knew there was some other meaning behind it. I decided to leave it and question about it later. Pulling my knees up to my chest a laughed a little.

"Your turn." Ali handed Aria a glass of whiskey. She took a big gulp of it and I laughed

"Careful Aria." I cautioned lightly, she glanced over at me then back at Ali who was sitting there with a grin.

"Yeah take too much and you'll tell us all your secrets." We started laughing at what Spence said

"Friends share secrets. That's what keeps us close...Drink up" Aria took another sip then handed it to to me and we continued passing it around till we all fell asleep. I was woken up my Ari shaking me awake.

"What" I grumbled opening my eyes and sitting up, trying to clear the fog from my head. I yawned the turned around shaking Hanna, she began to rise as well.

"Em" Aria called waking her up. Now sat fully up right we noticed that it was different.

"Wheres Ali and Spencer?" Hanna wondered

"We don't know" I said looking around. The barn doors were open and stood up with my sister. I grabbed my torch, shining it around the barn.

"Ali?" I asked