Chapter Four - Can you hear me now.

Oh, Hanna was in big trouble, she got really pissed at Sean, stole his car and crashed it. I was quite impressed and the tenacity of my best friend.

"So how bad did your Mom bust you over wrecking Sean's car?" Em asked. We were looking at a place to have a memorial for Ali.

"Okay, I did not reck it, I damaged it. And, actually everyone's being really mature about it." Han replied.

"Han, you wrecked the car, and whoever said you couldn't be a badass. I'm genuinely impressed." I plopped down on the bench. I saw my sister roll her eyes at my comment.

"We're being mature grown ups about it." Han added as I crossed my legs

"Of course you are sweetie." I smile at Hanna.

"Okay." My sister diverted the attention away "So the town is gonna put in a new bench here. We'll plant the flowerbeds and there is gonna be a pathway of art tiles." she explained what we had come up with, just so everyone was on the same page

"Art tiles?" Spence questioned sitting down next to me.

"Yeah, Messages, pictures, memories of Alison." Emily added

"Awh like little headstones." I snorted at Hanna's comment and shook my head in amusement

"Hanna" My sister scolded

"What?" she retorted

"We should each do a tile ." Emily suggested

"I've had Alison's bracelet since the day we found it in the woods and I don't want the responsibility anymore." she took it out of her bag and I was on it.

"Not it." I said

"Well I don't want it." Aria shook her head. Spencer ended up taking it.

"Look at us a bunch of babies." She then looked at the bracelet. "There is nothing that A can say or do to get us into trouble without making trouble for herself."

"Are you sure it's a her?" I wondered sliding my sunglasses down

"Him, her doesn't make any difference." Spencer pulled out her laptop and started typing.

"What are you doing?" I wondered

"I'm gonna block all messages and calls from people I don't know. IMs, texts, emails, everything." She looked at us with a smile.

"Whos next?"

"Gimme." She gave the laptop to me and I did the same before Emily sat next to me. I stood up and went to Spencer and Aria.

"I spy with my little eye something that begins with F." Spencer chimed, I laughed at my friend.

"Hey Mr Fitz." Hanna waved and I slapped Spencer's arm she grinned as we shouted over.

"Looking good Mr Fitz!" I wolf whistles as Spencer and I burst into giggles.

"There are teachers that you don't want to see on a bike..." Spencer trailed off

"And then they're are teachers that you wish you would always be on bike or other things." I knocked her shoulder "Aye, that is some fine..."

"Erica." Aria cut me off and I lowered my sunglasses and mr Fitz rode away.

"I would not want to see Mr Gilardi on a bike." Hanna commented

"Eww, Hanna." I fake vomit and shivered at the horrible thought that replaced a good one.

"I don't wanna think of Mr Gilardi in motion of any kind." Em joked

"Hey, look i'm Mr Fitz on a bike." I pretended to ride on a bike winking at all the girls.