Chapter Twelve - Salt Meets Wound

-Erica-

Hanna was home. I groaned under the weight of stuff I was carrying, our beloved Hanna was loved and her gifts showed it, we planed to help her inside and each get something from the car.

"Why are you trying to take that off?" Aria questioned just as I put three gift baskets and a box down

"I'm trying to keep it on. Believe me I don't wanna see the autograph under it." She states trying to get it to stick back on.

"Well we can get you another sticker." Spencer offered

"Yeah, Spence can get another maybe with something more chill like 'save the planet' or 'I like avocado's" I added

"Hey, there were not a lot of choices, it was either Humpty Dumpty or Jesus us coming look busy" Hanna pulled the sticker back.

"Oh god, it's still there." Spence needed down to her

"He don't look at that look around you because your home and your safe and your alive." Spence tried to reassure her.

"yeah well I thought I was safe in my hospital room too. Now, what's going on with Noel Khan ? Is he A? Have you talked to him?" Hanna questioned us, repeatedly.

"No, I avoid him, I keep telling him I'm busy." Aria replied, a little stressed. I shook my head, at some point I would teach her how to stand up to him so he doesn't start causing shit.

"Erica?" she looked at me

"It's the other way round he's avoiding me. Anytime I see him, he high tails it out of there." I told her. There was this awkward silence.

"Who got you this Panda? Sean?" Emily guessed

"Lucas." Hanna answered. I took the Panda.

"It's cute." I muttered playing with it's little paws.

"Is anyone else starving or is it just me?" Hanna's stomach growled.

"Your Mom said she left something special for you in he fridge." Spencer replied and Hanna stuck he nose up.

"Pass. No, I want a pop tart." I raised ad eyebrow at her

"What I wanna eat something that doesn't look like it's already been chewed." I chuckled. Aria got food out of the fridge and put it on the table.

"Look, why don't you eat this while we get the rest of your stuff." We went back to the car and each grabbed something. my phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Hey Babe." I dropped Hanna's bag, It was Jase.

"Hey, Um hold on a sec." I looked at the others. "You go I'll catch up." they nodded, I handed Aria the other bag and they went inside.

"I'm back. Are you okay?" I wondered

"Yeah, just needed to hear your voice, it's been a tough week." I smiled a little at I rested on the back of the car.

"Ever the romantic." he chuckled

"There was another reason I called, I saw something that reminded me for you, so it should be heading your way." My eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it?"

"Wait and see." he teased, I could literally picture him with a smirk on his face being clued in on something I wasn't even if it wasn't for a moment.

"Jason, you know I hate surprises." I whined causing him to laugh.

"Trust me you'll love this. How's Hanna?" he wondered and I heard him shuffle on the other side of the phone call.