Chapter Twenty - Someone to watch over me.

Just when you think things couldn't get any worse it does. Spencer had been taken in for more question because the police found out about their 'relationship' with Ian. 'A' had something to do with this, I'm sure of it. We, Emily and I entered Spencer's home.

"I feel like part's of my brain have shut down. I used to love algebra, or at least I understood it. Now it's a mess." she huffed taking off her bag and opened the fridge

"It is a little abstract" Em replied she pulled out some yogurt's handing them to us

"really I just thought it was an understatement for complicated." lifting to sit myself on the Island

"That's what I liked about it. X's,Ys and Zs. None of it was real I could deal with that. Just Isolate the X factor. Now I feel like I'm the X factor." Just then Mrs H came downstairs

"Honey where were you?" she questioned

"We just stopped at Emily's, then Erica's." Spencer answered

"Don't worry, I was expecting this. It's mostly about intimidation, so I want you to stay calm." she rushed to tell her daughter

"Stay calm about what?" Spencer questioned and I now had a very bad feeling about the atmosphere.

"They served a search warrant." Mrs H dropped the document down, just as officers took out boxes of stuff.

"A search warrant? For where? For what?" Spencer picked the paper up to look at it.

"For the house, for the barn, your room."

"My room?" Spencer ran off to her room

"no, Spencer don't interfere." We all followed her upstairs, officers were crawling all over the small sanctuary of her room. didn't live her but even I could feel the violation.

"Make them get out." Spencer begged Her Mom.

"I can't. You're a person of interest in a murder investigation. They're just, they're just doing there job, in a especially ham fisted way."

"Well what are they looking for?" I wonder looking at the men overtaking my best friends bedroom. Spencer caught sight of something. We turned to look who she was staring at. It was Ian.

"You need to leave now." I fold my arms 

"Says who? I live here." he retorted with a smug smirk. If he didn't watch it I would wipe that off permanently.

"Says me, or I will do a lot of damage to you before I can be arrested for assault. So if you want to live to be a perv another day. Beat it." I sneer, he scoffed and turned on his heel leaving.

"That wasn't a good idea, Erica." Mrs Hastings commented

"I don't care, none of us killed Alison, these morons that call themselves police are a disgrace to their badge for even thinking that, in my opinion and you breaking silence to a suspect is even worse." I let rip at her now that she was in my sights. I wasn't taking this lying down.

"Ian is not a suspect." Mrs H sighed

"Well he should be. Me , Spencer, Alison. 3 out of six and what are the police doing about it? Nothing! You're violating and innocent's person's space when the real culprit is in the backyard waiting to have a baby. poor baby." I sneered at the officers who ignored my hisses at them.

"Erica please, this is not helping." Spencer sighed.

"Fine, but only because you asked. I'm going to call, Aria." I turned on my heel and made my way down stairs to call my sister, she ended the call quickly and then a couple of minutes later she told me to get back.