Chapter Fourteen - Careful what you wish for

After we returned back inside from a possible A appearance,We were watching the video again, Ali's last moments. It was haunting watching her in the way she was when we had last seen her before she died.

"She doesn't even look scared." Spencer commented softly.

"Did Alison ever looked scared?" Hanna replied as we kept watching. Ali hit the ground, looking more the hand that was in fram almost looked like it was struggling grasping for the something. It was just a hunch.

"He pushed her didn't he?" Aria questioned

"And all that mumbling and groaning, maybe she was gripping the ground because she was..." Hanna was cut off by Spencer.

"Looking for a weapon to defend herself?" Spencer wondered defensively

"Why are you snapping at my I'm just trying to give your creepy brother an out." Hanna retorted

"In law, okay. Ian is my creepy brother in law." Spencer snipped back she turned her attention back to the video.

"Whatever he is. He just married your sister and he might just be a killer." I broke them up

"This defiantly proves that he was with her the night she died." Emily added and Hanna shoved herself between Aria and I to get to the laptop

"Can we just watch this video one more time and figure out what they're saying?" She went to play it again

"no, i can't watch this again." Emily denied turning away from our friend's last on camera appearance.

"Em's right just leave it." Aria pulls Hanna away and I move to sit down on the chase.

"Is anyone else cold?" Em wondered out loud. Now that she mentioned it I did feel a little chilly and I rubbed my arms to warm me up a little.

"I'll make us some hot chocolate." Spencer offered getting up to go do that.

"What is this, Camp Tamarack. We can't sit around singing kumbaya. We have to hand over that video." Hanna insisted.

"What video." I jumped hearing Ian's voice, when did he get back and what was it with people scaring us tonight.

"Uh, Hanna rented tootsie but she left it at home" Spencer lied.

"Oh, well your welcome to hang out with us in the barn. Your sister picked some chick flick on demand." We all looked at Spence to shut the laptop down because Ian's face was plastered all over it. "Where do we keep the popcorn?"

"That drawer." Spencer pointed then slowly moved to her laptop. Ian got the popcorn out

"Oh Emily, Erica. I've been meaning to ask you. You ready to trade in those goggles and dancing shoes for a field hockey stick. We could use some speed and aggression on offence."

"Thanks but I'm still swimming." Emily replied.

"Well you wouldn't be if you saw how they skimmed that pool every week." Ian looked at me

"Oh I just don't want to?" I shrugged. I think he saw our tension.

"What's the matter did I just walk into the middle of a chuck flick?" he wondered and I smirked know what would get rid of him.

"More like period talk, I've been having this...." he covered his ears.

"Okay I get it. No guys allowed." he high tailed it out of there.

"Seriously, Erica? Period talk?" Hanna asked

"One thing guys hate talking about is periods you should have seen our Dad and brothers faces when we first started." I chuckled slightly