Chapter Six - There's no place like Homecoming

Thing went from bad to worse, with our live, it was a best friends SOS beacon and thankfully as our best friends they were there for us in times of need.

"Erica, the girls are here!" Mom called I jogged down.

"Patient is this way." They followed me upstairs to Aria's room. Ditto has found a A text on Aria's phone and broke things off because he thought she told. Bitch strikes again. I jump on Aria's bed removing her earphones.

"Hey sis." I chime "I brought back up. It was needed" she glances back to the others and saw that they were here.

"What are you doing?" She groans as I sit next to her on the bed.

"An intervention. Erica called us." Spencer told her. Ri looks at me and I shrug innocently.

"We brought take out and rag mags." Em dumped the magazines near me.

"But you cannot have any of those till you get out of those sweats." Hanna slapped her leg

"Why what's wrong with these?" My sister question as she sits up in bed.

"Nothing except they're starting to graft to your skin." Spencer jokes

"They're comfy." she pouts slightly, adjusting her hoody 

"Yes so are Mom jeans and platform flip flops." I retort she smiled a little. I held out my hand for her to take and she did.

"How can we choose a homecoming dress if you don't try some on for us." Em asked

"That's easy, I'm not going." Sis answers our best friend.

"Whoa, what do you mean you're not going, how can you not go? What would you do?" I fired, this was the first i was hearing of such a decision.

"I don't know, I guess read these and inhale a gallon of chunky monkey." She replied lifting up a magazine.

"Hey, cutting yourself off from the rest of your life is not gonna help your parents. And besides they still might work out." Spencer tried to be optimistic, it was a nice tried and I think we could speak for the both of us in that we appreciated the attempt.

"You clearly haven't heard them arguing." I mutter

"They're barely speaking to each other." Aria told our friends

"People get angry, they blow up. Doesn't mean it's over." Em assured

"Emily they didn't blow up over a missing and anniversary , he slept with one of his students..." Hanna retorted to Emily she turned to the two of us and saw our reaction. "Sorry."

"I'm just saying things can look over on Friday and by Monday it's all forgiven. Some things just take time." Em corrected herself

"Yeah maybe." Aria whispered

"So your coming!" I chime, becoming excited once more.

"I'll think about it." we all move to eat the take out.

"Well if you don't can you at least cast an absentee ballot." We all looked at her like she was insane.

"What? I need her vote."

"Hanna, stop already. You got homecoming Queen locked down." Spencer rebuffed her as everyone found something to sit on.

"Really you can rig the election." I rolled my eyes taking out the Chinese food.

"Sorry. I have enough to do already thanks. I'm head of the committee half of which is sick with the flu. So I'll be re stocking the ice and refilling the hummus bowl and trying to look cute for my first official date." Spence stated and I did a double take