Chapter fifteen - If at first you don't succeed lie, lie again

-Erica-

Ugh my head, It was sore. It was so sore from last night and these light's, they made it worse, not only did the feel like blinding bright, but they made it worse.

"Erica, get up. Come on."I groaned as my sisters yelling voices in my ears. 

"Sunglasses, coffee, comfy clothes." I mumble there was a sigh and it sounded so loud "Aria, be quiet." I whined into wherever my head was rested. I think it might have been the chase that I crashed out on.

"I told you she'd be like this. Nice work Hanna." Aria loudly mutters

"What did I do?" she complained

"You spiked the punch and she drank it, plus whatever she was carrying as well." Aria retorts.

"Erica, shower and dress, something happened last night." I drag my self up and to Spencer's bathroom. I showered which woke me up and relaxed everything a little more. I dried and dressed before exiting the bathroom. Spencer was there holding some sunglasses.

"I love you." I slipped them on and turned to Emily.

"How are you not crippled? You were loving up a tree last night?" Emily looked down "I love you drunk but sweetie, you shouldn't. I need Coffee, before you tell me what's going on." We headed down stairs.

"Wait where's Ian?" Emily asked

"Don't worry, he went to Philly to be with Melissa." Spencer replied

"I didn't realised life existed at this hour." Em sighed I went straight to make some coffee.

"What time is it anyway?" I wondered

"6:30." Aria told me

"You woke me up at Six in the morning. Aria!" I whined she shook her head at me

"Whatever, come on guys you need to see this." She was pulling something up on Spencer's laptop.

"I thought my first sunrise would have tequila in it." Hanna complained pouting as I made the coffee

"Word." I added.

"I thought we were done looking at this? we know the shadow was Ian." Spencer asked my sister, who glanced at her for a moment.

"What was Ian?" I went round to her laptop, lifted my sunglasses up, there was a image of Ali walking though Spencer's yard and Spencer pointed to the shadow.

"Oh, missed a lot." i dropped them back down. Aria printed off the picture.

"You woke us up for this." Emily ground and I could feel her pain.

"It's important. I couldn't let it go." My sister replied printing f the picture and getting it from the printer.

"Wait have you been up all night?" Hanna wondered

"Maybe."

"You have, one eye is bigger that the other. You look like a strung out powerpuff girl." Hanna retorted looking at Aria closely.

"Stop looking at the eye, look at the picture." Aria knocked her friend and points to the print out version.

"Anyone else having coffee?" I ask pouring my self a cup. Spencer get up and grabs one for herself

"i mean there is only one place where this could have been taken from. Alison's bedroom." Aria deduced and I took the picture from her. narrowing my pouring eyes at it.

" No, Alison's in the picture, she clearly didn't take that" Hanna rebuffed my sisters theory

"No but someone in her house did." Aria replied, a part of me didn't like where this was heading.