- 2 -

DAVINA TRIED TO open her eyes but they felt heavy, not that they hadn't before

DAVINA TRIED TO open her eyes but they felt heavy, not that they hadn't before. She sat up slowly and rubbed her head, trying to soothe the headache that was pounding inside her head. She got up on her feet, which she hadn't used in a while, and attempted to make a sense of her environment.

"Who are you?" A man grumbled. He didn't attempt to defend himself because the woman looked pretty out of it, or maybe he was just underestimating her.

"Abbie is that you" Davina murmured, looking at the tall man. Her eyesight was not the utter best at the moment but she was able to recognise the man from her years with him.

"Who's Abbie"

"You are! Abbie, Aberforth?" She tried to explain but everything in her head was woozy.

"I don't know who the heck you are kid" Aberforth tried to explain but was cut off by Davina who had suddenly remembered everything.

"Oh Abbie, everything's so bad. How am I here? I was in Malfoy Manner last time and then all of a sudden I'm here and the last thing I see is Draco- Oh Draco! He sent a curse at me, I've never heard of it before but it landed me here and I saw them use a green curse on him. The killing curse is the only green one I know of right now. Do you think he's dead? Oh, he said sorry to me and I didn't get the chance to say sorry back an-" she rambled, pacing. 

"Ok, calm down lady" Aberforth mumbled, pulling out a chair for her to sit in. She landed in the chair and put her head in her folded arms, attempting to calm herself and before she knew it she had drifted off to sleep.

Aberforth wanted to ask more questions but decided to let the lady sleep. She looked like she had been through hell and back and the best thing to do was to let her sleep some of her wooziness in hopes of gaining a clearer understanding of the situation.

After a couple of hours, Davina woke up to a start, escaping the nightmare she had recently dreamt about. She rubbed her tired eyes and searched the location she was currently situated at.

"I see you're finally awake" Aberforth stated, leaning on the counter while wiping one of the mugs dry.

"You look younger" she muttered, placing her head back on the table.

"What year are you assuming it is?"

"1999, why?"

"You're not from here are you?" he questioned.

"What do you mean? Aberforth you know me, it's me, Davina. Davina Black" she tried.

"It's August 13th 1976" he clarified. Davina sat in utter horror. How the fuck had she landed herself 23 years in the past. She remembered Draco's last words and his spell. Could they have had something to do with this? And what exactly was she meant to do here?

"I'm doomed" she groaned. "And why do I look bloody 15 again" They both sat in silence, Aberforth allowing the girl to soak in the new information.