- 47 -

^^Davina's dress above^^

"W-What?"

Remus cleared his throat, rubbing the back of his neck. She noticed a faint blush spreading for his cheeks to the tips of his ears.

"Hogsmeade," he mumbled. "do you wanna go with me?"

Davina was pretty sure she flushed a bright red. Almost enough to rival the Weasley's.

"I-"

"Of course you don't have to come if you don't want to," he rushed. "it was only a suggestion and I completely understand if you don't wanna come-"

"Remus," she chuckled. "calm down."

Remus flushed red before ceasing his talking, choosing to scuff the tips of his shoes on the carpet.

"I-I'd be honored to come with you," she claimed softly, her heart pacing inside her chest.

Remus smiled at the girl. There were multiple things her wanted to do, but with her condition it made it hard to be next to her.

"W-Well then," Davina muttered, clearing her throat. "I'm gonna head to bed."

"Of course!" Remus rushed, moving away from in front of her.

She smiled at him before making her way up the staircase. Her mind was filled with thoughts and different scenarios that could take place on the date that trip.

She dived head first into the bed. She couldn't stop the smile that say threatened to spread on her face.

The following morning, Davina couldn't contain the joy that threatened to flood her.

"Vina..." she heard Maisie whisper while she waggled here eyebrows. She received a pillow to the face in return.

"Oh my god, what did I do!" she groaned, rubbing her face with a hand and slumping back into her bed. She could feel the bed dip as Maisie got in, giggling as she came.

"You're allowed to have fun every once in a while Davie," Maisie murmured. "And this gives me the chance to finally get you ready for a date!"

Davina looked at her in with a blank face before sighing again. Fuck it, why the hell not.

"Ok," she claimed, trying to look unbothered. Maisie didn't say anything but smirked a little at the red blush that flooded the tips of her ears and down to her cheeks. She dragged the girl before strolling over to her closet. She pulled apart different outfits with no fear in showing her absolute distaste for them.