- 15 -

DADA WAS BITING her in the ass lately

DADA WAS BITING her in the ass lately. She had completed everything yet her stupid professor found the constant need to remind her that her presence was just as important.

"Really Professor?" She sighed watching as he waltzed around her, attracting the attention of many students.

"Come on Ms Evergreen, Lighten up!" He cheered, doing a shimmy in emphasis.

The girl let out a huff before begrudgingly making her way to the classroom. She entered and practically jumped into the seat next to Maisie.

"What're you doing here?" Maisie asked.

"Bloody hell," Davina muttered. "Are professors meant to be this annoying?"

"Annoying" a voice gasped. The whole class turned to look at the professor who stood at the entrance of the classroom, hand to his heart.

"My Ms Evergreen, how you wound me." The class giggled while Davina grumbled.

"Today my dear students, we will be learning about the scariest.." his slide flickers to a snarling wolf.

"Dangerous..." switching to an image of a wolf eating meat.

"And occasionally sexy..." on this slide you could see an image of Jacob Black which left all the muggle horns groaning.

"Jacob? Really?" Maisie shrieked, covering her eyes from the horror before her.

"Have you seen him?" The professor rebutted.

"Team Edward always" Maisie cheered, smashing her hand to her chest.

"No team Jacob" The professor scowled. The pair continued to glare at each other before Davina cleared her throat.

"In all honesty, Edward and Jacob were meant to be."

There was a dead silence. Most of the purebloods were confused and the muggles were lost for words.

"You!"

"What!"

"How!"

A bunch of people spluttered out responses in disbelief. The professor soon got over his shock and shook his head.

"We're studying werewolves if none of you picked it up."

The lesson went on as normal. The teacher taught the lesson and Davina sat quietly, acknowledging the information. She noticed Remus's stiff posture and the nervous glances between the four and shook her head at them. Were they even attempting to hide the secret?

"Now I want to hear your thoughts" the professor declared. The class was silent, some not brave enough to speak up.

"I think they're wicked cool" Maisie spoke from next to her. "Like Wolverine cool."

"Agreed" Peter hummed, smiling slightly at the girl who smiled back. Davina kept her gaze forward and tried her best not to get involved, but to listen.

"I don't think they're any good." A Slytherin snarled in the back. "They're monsters and they deserve to rot in Azkaban" The room was dead quiet, no one uttered a word. The professor looked angry yet didn't speak out about it and the boys around Remus tried their best to discreetly reassure the boy that he wasn't any of that.

"Yeah, well so are your parents" Davina muttered, twirling her quill in her hand.

"What did you say?" The girl hissed.

"You heard me," she said, turning back to look at the girl. She almost immediately recognised the black bob and pug face. The girl in turn turned an ugly shade of red and attempted to stand up and cause a scene. She was quick to sit down when the boy on her left placed his hand on her shoulder.

She turned to glance at the boy. Severus Snape sure looked a lot better than he had in the future. Sure his hair was greasy but in the future, it looked as if he bathed in oils and had forgotten the use of a shower. The two made eye contact and Davina sent him a discrete nod. Surprised, the boy nodded back. He hadn't had the best encounters with Gryffindors and had every right to be suspicious but there was something about her that made him comfortable. Well, as comfortable as he could be with a Gryffindor.

"What's your opinion of werewolves then Ms Evergreen?"

A wicked grin spread on her face.

"Well you see sir, I don't know if I should let you know?" She immediately had her classes attention. Davina watched as the professor leaned in towards her and gestured with his hand to continue.

"Well, I heard..." she said a wicked smirk playing on her lips. "That werewolves are great...in bed"

At the end of her statement, she glanced at Remus and caught his eye. The boy's cheeks immediately flared a bright red and he looked everywhere but her direction. Her smirk enlarged when she noticed his reaction and she snickered on the inside.

"Is that so?" Maisie questioned, drawing her attention away from the werewolf. "And how would you know that?"

"Rumours I'm sure, but I may just have to find one myself" she cackled.

"Professor, we're getting rather off-topic don't you think?" Remus blurted out, almost as red as Maisie's hair. The teacher shook his head before continuing on with the lesson.

His friend watched in mild amusement. They knew of Remus's lycanthropy but the way he reacted to Davina's statement was a clear sign that there was something else there.  

Towards the end of it, Remus accidentally caught Davina's eye. she grinned at him cheekily and winked causing the boy to turn pink and grumble incoherently.

Davina Black clearly had two very different sides and Remus knew that there must be a reason for such.

He just had to figure out what?

A/N I know that twilight didn't come out till 2008, but for the case of the story, I'm gonna pretend it came out a lot earlier so that it fits with the plot.