Nineteen

Charlee and Sami were planning on going against Warren and taking him down. They wanted him to pay for trying to ruin their relationship.

Charlee woke in bed and sighed. She saw a rose on the bed next to her and a note from Sami. She smiled knowing she felt she was lucky with him.

Charlee walked into the living room. She saw Warren sitting there. She glared. "What the hell are you doing here?"

Warren smirked. He looked at her. "Kenzie. Seemingly she wants to forgive me. You know, considering I didn't even do anything. It was your lawyer."

Charlee rolled her eyes. "Now I know you're lying. She wouldn't forgive you. She knows what you did. What you're like."

Charlee turned to see Kenzie there. She frowned as she took her off. "What the hell you playing at?" She asked.

Kenzie sighed. "I'm going to catch him out. And then I'll report him myself. I aborted my baby because of what he did. And I have to know if it was for nothing."

Charlee frowned. "Do you realise that you're going to end up hurt? He could kill you if he finds out."

Kenzie shrugged. "Oh well. I have to do this. So please let me do this," she told her.

***
Charlee walked into Sami's office. She smiled as she looked at him. "Thank you for the Rose this morning. I loved it," she told him.

Sami smiled and kissed her. "You're welcome. You deserve a treat."

"Well I appreciate it more than you'll ever know."

Sami smirked and kissed her. He knew he wanted their relationship to work. But he knew they had to get Warren out of the way for that to happen.

***
Charlee was walking through the village. She frowned as she saw Kenzie sitting there. "Hey. What's happened?" She asked.

Kenzie sighed. "Warren and I... we had an argument again. He told me he only used me for sex. I want him to pay for what he's done."

Charlee frowned. "He will pay. You can help me and Sami get him sent down. And he will pay for what happened," she told her.

Kenzie sighed. She wiped away a tear that fell. "I know. But part of me thought he was the real deal. That we would have something good. Guess I was wrong," she said.

"You're better off babes. He's just used you. We both know that."

"I know. Why can't I find my Sami Maalik? I mean.. I'm lonely now I don't have him and I miss him."

***
Charlee and Sami were sitting in his office. He sighed. "Now we've got Kenzie on our side, it should be easy. Especially since she can get information off him about his dodgy dealings."

Charlee nodded and sighed. She felt bad for using her sister. But she wanted Warren Fox gone from the village. She knew deep down that there may have been some truth in what Warren had said about Sami being the one who killed Mac.

She looked at him. "You're being truthful aren't you? About what happened? Warren killed him?"

Sami nodded. "I'm being truthful. I promise. It was Warren Fox who killed your father," he said.

Charlee nodded and smiled. But was Sami telling the truth?