Five

Charlee sat in her room and sighed to herself as she lay in bed. She had cut herself off from everyone. She had felt completely and utterly humiliated over what Sami had done to her. She felt like an idiot for liking him and for believing that he actually liked her too. She wiped the tears from her eyes as she looked to her phone and saw Sami had the cheek to try and contact her. She glared at her phone as she saw messages off of James and kenzie asking if she was okay. Charlee knew that she was far from okay. Charlee sighed as she stood from her bed and grabbed a bottle off of the side and saw it was empty. She sighed to herself as she placed the rubbish she had lying around in the bin and walked out of the room and into the kitchen as she walked to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and a bar of chocolate.

"There you are. So you are alive?" Kenzie asked teasing Charlee as Charlee looked to her blankly and nodded "unfortunately now if you'll excuse me I'm going to loathe over my pain" Charlee said as she walked off to her room as kenzie walked after her and into Charlees room and frowned as she saw the room was a mess "you know that no one blames you for what Sami did, he used you to get to James" kenzie said as Charlee looked to her and sighed "I thought he liked me, I actually thought he liked me and everyone warned me and I was stupid enough to ignore them and think I meant something" Charlee said as kenzie looked to him and smiled "your amazing, and Sami Maalik is too good for you,  you deserve someone who knows how amazing you are not someone who would use you" kenzie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee Walked through the village. She was tired of hiding out. Charlee saw Sami and felt her blood boil as she walked over to him and crossed her arms over to him "so what was I? Something to do while the time passes. What gives you the right to use me like a old toy and until something matter comes along, your scum" she spat as she walked off "I'm sorry, I am. But I've got feelings for you" he said as she turned to face him and looked to himself sighed "what do you want from me? An I love you too let's get married? It's too late Sami" she said as she walked off.

***

Later that day, Charlee walked into the bathroom and sighed as she ran a hand through her blonde hair. She grabbed the pregnancy test from her bag and sighed. She felt nauseous over the fact she could be pregnant. She felt sick and wasn't herself and was worried that she could be pregnant. Charlee took the test from the box and took it and placed the test on the side and ran her hands through her hair. She stood pacing in the bathroom as her phone beeped as she picked up the test and looked down and paled as she saw it was... positive