Eight

Charlee woke up and groaned In pain.Something didn't feel right and she didn't like it. She got ready and walked through into the kitchen and saw Marnie. Marnie looked to her and smiled "hey love, are you okay?" She asked as Charlee looked to her and shock her head "something isn't right, it hurts mum" she sobbed as Marnie walked over to her and frowned. Marnie could see that she was in a lot of pain "it's going to be okay, we're going to get you to the hospital and it's going to be okay" Marnie said as Charlee started to sob "I'm scared" she said as Marnie smiled as she hugged her close. Marnie got Charlee to the hospital and smiled as she took a hold of her hand "I'm scared, it's the baby I'm loosing it I know I am" Charlee said as Marnie looked to her and smiled "do you want me to call Sami?" She asked as Charlee looked to her and nodded. Charlee knew that she was scared and alone.

The doctor walked into charlees hospital room and smiled "I'm going to do a sonogram and see if there is a heartbeat" the doctor said as Charlee nodded. Marnie looked to her and smiled as she took a hold of her hand and smiled as the doctor started to do a sonogram and looked to Charlee and smiled "I'm so sorry, I can't find a heartbeat" he said as Charlee looked to him and shock her head "no" she said as she started to sob as Marnie held her close as she sobbed into her chest. Marnie walked out into the hallway and sighed as she wiped the tears from her eyes as she saw Sami "is Charlie okay?" He asked as Marnie looked to him and shock her head "she lost the baby" she said as Sami looked to her and frowned.

***

Sami walked into the hospital room and felt his heartbreak as he looked to see Charlee lying in bed and sobbing. He asked over and lay next to her on the bed. She looked to him and sobbed "I'm so sorry" she said as he looked to her and smiled "this is not your fault, it's mine. I did this to us" he said as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close as she sobbed into his chest. He ran a hand through her hair and smiled "I'm so sorry, but it's going to be okay. I'm going to make sure of it I promise" he said as he held her close.

***

Kenzie walked into James flat and looked to him and smiled "did you hear about Charlee, she lost the baby" kenzie said as James looked to her and nodded "I heard and you know who's responsible our father, he's but her under a lot of stress lately it's his fault" James said as kenzie looked to him and nodded "I know" "which is why I am going to mar I'm pay, pay for what he did" James said "no your not, were going to make him pay together" kenzie said. She wanted her father to pay for everything that he had done.