Two

Charlee groaned to herself as she woke up hungover as she lay on James couch. She placed a hand on her head and sighed. She couldn't remember a thing that had happened from the night before. She sat up and pass James who walked into the room. He looked to his little sister and chuckled "well, if it isn't the dirty stop out" he said as she looked to him and glared "shut up" she said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water and took a sip. She looked to James who rolled his eyes at him "your such a drunk, I am pretty sure you have a bed" James said as Charlee looked to him and smirked "this is far as a made it" Charlee said causing James to laugh as Marnie walked in.

Marnie looked to her children as Ellie walked in after "Charlotte, your sister and I were wondering if you wanted to go shopping?" Marnie asked as Charlee looked to them and smiled "let me shower and change first and don't call me Charlotte mum, it's Charlee" Charlee said as Marnie looked To her and smiled as Charlee walked to the bathroom, trying to get the smell of tequila off of her from the night before.

***

Charlee walked through the village and smiled as she saw Sami. She knew he had history with James as she looked to him and smirked as she ordered herself a coffee. Sami walked after her and smiled "hey, you look good. I saw you out last night and gathered you would be dead" he said as she looked to him and smirked "believe me, I am, this is full of sugar to get me through the next few hours" Charlee said as Ellie stood in the doorway of the bean watching. She didn't like the way her sister looked to Sami. Charlee walked off and over to Ellie who looked to her and sighed "what?" Charlee asked "he's bad news" Ellie said as Charlee rolled her eyes "you use to date him" Charlee said as Ellie nodded "which is why I know he is bad news, just be careful as he might be using you" Ellie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled "it's fine, there is nothing to worry about" Charlee said.

***

Later that night, Charlee stood in the club with Ellie. She rolled her eyes as Ellie walked over to Freddie and they started make up. Charlee walked over to the bar and ordered herself a drink as she spotted Sami who looked to her and smiled "hey, you look good" he said as he looked to her and she smiled. She knew he was acting nice, too nice then he usually was. "Why are you being nice?" She asked as he looked to her and smiled "I am nice, besides I'm only telling you the truth" he said as he placed a hand on her waist. She looked to him and smiled as he pulled her close and leant in and kissed her. She froze for a moment before she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close and kissed him back before he pulled away and smirked to her "what do you say we get out of here?" He asked as she nodded.

Charlee smirked to herself feeling slightly drunk as she felt herself being pulled into Sami's flat. She looked to him and smirked and they walked into the bedroom and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him close as he pushed her onto the bed as hey stripped off. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Little did she know how much he was using her.