Seven

Charlee sighed as she sat in her room. She couldn't stop thinking over Sami and what had happened. She knew that they had kissed and her head was a mess. She was confused over her feelings for him and what was going on. Charlee knew that she was pregnant with his baby but she still didn't know what she was going to do. She looked as her bedroom opened as kenzie walked in. Charlee looked to her and smiled as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed "are you okay" kenzie asked as Charlee looked to her and sighed "I don't know, I really don't know. I don't know what I am meant to do. With Him and everything it's all a mess" she said as kenzie looked to her and smiled as she placed a hand on top of hers and smiled "I know what your thinking char, I can read you like a book. But Sami is no good, look at what he did to you, he used you to get to hames" kenzie said.

Charlee looked to her and smiled as she rested a hand on her non existent bump and smiled "I guess, I just can't believe this is happening, like it or not I am having his baby" she said as kenzie looked to her and smiled "your not alone in this. I'm by your side no matter what" she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled as kenzie hugged her. Kenzie knew how scared that Charlee was and how her head was a mess "it's all going to be okay, don't worry" Charlee said as kenzie looked to her and smiled "Sami maalik is no good for you char, you need to deserve someone who loves you and treats you like a queen and not over how he treated you" kenzie said as Charlee looked to her and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee walked into the dog as mac looked to her "well look who it is, if it isn't my knocked up daughter. The good for noting cheap slapper" he spat as Charlee looked to him with tears in her eyes "leave me alone" she said as he looked to her and smirked "no one is ever going to want you now, your nothing but damaged goods, I wish you were never born" he spat as she felt her blood boil. She grabbed a pint that lay on the side and threw It at him as Marnie walked in "what's going on" she asked as Charlee looked to her "him, he's a monster" she spat as she walked off as Marnie sighed as she walked after Charlee

"Charlee?" She called as Charlee looked to her with tears in her eyes "he thinks I'm worthless and he's right, I let Sami Maalik use me. So I am" she said as Marnie hugged her and smiled "your not worthless, your amazing and don't let your father, Sami or anyone think that" she said as Charlee looked to her and smiled as she wiped her tears away and smiled.

***

Later that day, Charlee stood walking through the village as she saw Sami. She looked to him and smiled as he placed a hand in her cheek and smiled "I miss you" he said as she pulled away from him slightly"don't" she said as he tried to kiss her "no, we can't Sami. We aren't together and you can't just kiss me, leave me the hell alone" she spat as she walked off as he sighed to himself not knowing how to prove to Charlee that she meant more than he thought.