One

Charlee groaned to herself as she woke up hungover. She reached over and grabbed her phone and knocked the call off and sighed. She looked around and noticed that she had crashed on her brothers couch. She sighed and ran a hand through her dirty blonde hair. "your awake" James said as he looked to his little sister "i am" she said as James walked over and handed her a coffee and smiled "thanks for letting me stay" Charlee said as James sat next to her and smiled "dont worry about it, besides you have been crashing here all week" he said as Charlee looked to him and smiled "since Nathan died, i cant stay in the flat, not with him, not with our father" Charlee said as James looked to him and smiled "hes a monster" James said as Charlee nodded "yet hes our father, mum is planning on destroying him. He really have a dysfunctional family, yet we always have" Charlee said as James smiled to his little sister.

"you know that there is always the spare room, its a lot more comfortable than the couch and if you cant our father, you can stay here for a bit" James said as Charlee looked to him and smiled "are you sure?" she asked as he smiled "yeah, besides we both know our father and you will be a lot safer here" James said as Charlee looked to him and smiled "sure, do you think he would hurt me? hes my father?" Charlee asked as James smiled "he hurt Nathan, and hes hurt me before. You know what hes capable of Charlee" James said as Charlee nodded.

***

Charlee sighed to herself as she walked through the village with James and to the bean "i thought you had work to do?" Charlee asked James who smiled to her "i do, but i thought id have a coffee with my little sister first" he said as Charlee smiled. She took a seat with James as a dark haired man, Sami Maalik walked over and said something to James. Charlee looked to him with interest. As James smiled to him then looked back at Charlee "i have to go, there's something going on at the firm ill see you later Charlee" he said as Charlee looked to him and smiled "sure" she said as she sat back in her chair and looked to Sami 

"so, your James sister?" he asked "one of them, Charlee" Charlee said as Sami smiled at her "Sami Maalik, i work at the firm with James" Sami said as Charlee looked to him and smirked. Sami looked to her and smirked. He knew he had a plan against James and wanted to hurt him and know he knew how. He knew by sleeping with Charlee and using her would be the best way to do it. He knew that James thought the world of Charlee and by using Charlee would be the way in how he would do it. Sami looked to Charlee and smiled "maybe i can ask you something?" he asked as Charlee looked up at him and smirked "maybe you can" she said as she stood  up and walked away. Sami smirked to himself, but could he really do it to Charlee?