Three

Charlee groaned to herself as she woke up. She frowned to herself as she looked to Sami who lay asleep next to her. She looked to him and sighed as she ran a hand through her hair and sighed. She couldn't help but feel like an idiot for falling in bed with him. Charlee knew that James and Sami hated each other and that James would hate her when he learned the truth. She ran her hands through her hair and sighed as she stood from the bed and started to get dressed. She looked to Sami as he rolled over in the sleep and smiled to him slightly and sighed as she walked out of the flat and groaned. She walked back to the flat and lay onto the sofa and docked to herself "and where the hell have you been all night, you dirty stop out" James asked as he leant against the side of the sofa as he looked down at her and smirked "trust me, you don't want to know" she said as he looked to her and chuckled.

Charlee lay on the sofa and rubbed her head. She felt her hangover hitting her as James looked to her and smirked "don't smirk at me James nightingale besides your just as bad as me when it comes to men" Charlee said as he chuckled "is that so?" He asked as she nodded and smirked "yes, I saw Harry sneaking out of here, so when were you going to tell me about that?" She asked as he chuckled "there is nothing to tell and who were you with last night?" He asked as she looked to him and smiled "no one, he was no one" Charlee said. She knew that James couldn't know that she spent the night with Sami.

***

Later that day, Charlee stood walking through the village and groaned as she saw Sami and went to walk off in the opposite direction as he walked over to her and grabbed her arm. He looked to her and smirked "avoiding me huh?" He asked as she looked to him and rolled her eyes at him "last night was a mistake" Charlee said as Sami looked to her and smirked "you and I know it was great and I know that we will do it again" he said as he placed a hand on her hip and pulled her close. His lips lingered above her before she pushed him away and glared "no, this can't happen, this is not worth loosing my relationship with my brother will, so just leave me alone" Charlee said as she walked off.

***

Charlee stood with Marnie and Ellie as she stood outside of the dog. She saw Sami who was standing watching her and groaned to herself as she walked over to him "what? Are you stalking me now?" She asked as he looked to her and smirked "you'd love that" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "we were a mistake your last person I want to be sleeping with" she said as she went to walk off as he grabbed her arm.

He pulled her close and kissed her. She went to push him away but felt herself melt into the kiss. He pulled her into an Alley as they made out kissing. She ran her hands through his hair and moaned as he pulled away and looked to her and smiled "see, I know you want me as much as I want you" he said as she looked to him and smirked. They headed back to his flat and stripped off as he pushed her onto the bed as he climbed on top of her, kissing her neck. He pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.