Chapter 2 - Beginning of a beautiful journey

After 5 years

Everyone in the Mikaelson family got very close to Ray and Nox. Them was everyone's light of hope.

"Little Sunshine, Little Knight, where are you both? I can't seem to be able to find you," he says as he looks for Ray and Nox as they play hide and seek with everyone in the family. Niklaus knows where Ray and Nox are but chooses to play along.

Rebekah sees this side of Niklaus and smirks at him. She was happy to see this caring side of her brother, Niklaus, who is known to has a very bad reputation with others. 'Where did the Almighty Evil Klaus go? HAHA! If someone was to see this they would flip! ha-ha!' She thought to herself.

"I am here, Niky!" Ray shouts show herself from behind the chairs. Ray runs towards Niklaus and hugs his legs.

"Me too!" Nox shouts show himself from behind the door. And runs towards Niklaus and hugs his legs like Ray.

"Oh! There you both are," he said picking Ray and Nox up.

"Awe. Our Rayray and Noxy are just so cute!" Rebekah says pinching Ray's and Nox's cheeks gently.

"Rue, is the most prettiest lady, Ray has ever seen!" Ray said hugging Rebekah while Niklaus holds her in his arms.

"Yes yes! Rue is so beautiful!" Nox says nodding, agreeing with his sister.

"Hey! Lil' Brats, how about some horror movies with me, huh?" Kol asks her as he pass Niklaus and Rebekah, turning on the TV.

"Sure, Koki!" Ray and Nox answer at the same time.

"Hey! Kol! How many times do I have to tell you not to call them brats? How can you say that to our cute angels?" Rebekah scolds Kol.

"Why? This is how I show my affection to them, Rebekah. And plus, they seems to be fine with that, right Lil' Brats?" He says looking towards Ray and Nox.

"Oh, Rebekah. Let Kol be Kol. You know that is still a kid at heart, even though he is a bit older than you," Elijah says waking into the room, teasing Kol.

"Ha! Heard that Kol?! You are still a kid! Haha!" Rebekah teases Kol.

"Now Now. Don't bully our poor little brother." Niklaus says holding back his laugh, smiling.

"Wow! So everyone's ganging up on me now?!" Kol says sarcastically.

The home of Mikaelsons has never ever been more joyful. Nox and Ray make their home joyful and happy.

...

After 13 years

Nox and Ray both go to the same post-secondary in New Orleans. But they both live separately at an apartment. They moved out of the Mikaelsons House after Niklaus and the other Mikaelson siblings had told them, to protect them from the dangers they were facing. He didn't want to risk their lives as they were his heart and soul. He had told them to lay low until he knows that the danger has passed. Ray and Nox knew what the Mikaelsons really were at the age of 7. Which made it easier to understand the situation.

Nox and Ray both lived their lives like any normal human. The Mikaelson siblings found out about Nox and Ray being witches, when they were 10. Niklaus and Rebekah were the first ones to find out as they spend most of their time with them.

As, both, Ray and Nox were 18 years of age, they begin their journeys to find what they truly wanted in life.

Nox wanted to become a doctor, but not just any doctor. He wanted to treat supernatural beings. Witches, werewolves, vampires, hybrids, and many more. He wanted to build a sanctuary for the supernaturals to aid them when in need.

Ray wanted to become an architect. She wanted to build and make the sanctuary that both, her and her brother dreamed of. She wanted to make special places for supernaturals, that would cater to their needs.

They both are working hard to make those dreams come true. The study and work part time for education and finance.  At night, they both go around looking for supernaturals, who need help.

...

Present in Rays' POV

Me and Nox go around looking for supernaturals in need. We use our spells to locate them.

"Roro. Look," Nox says pointing towards a person hiding in the alley. "Come." I follow behind him. Slowly moving towards that person.

"Hey. Are ok?" Nox asked the girl gently to ease her.

"W-w-who are y-you?" the girl stammers shaking.

"Hey, don't worry. We won't hurt you. We are here to help you. Do you want to come with us?" Nox askes the girl. The girl hums as an answer.

As we walk to our apartment, I asked her what her name was gently smiling at her.

"I am Niya..." she answered.

"Well, hello to you, Niya. I am Ray and he is my brother, Nox. Can you tell us what happened to you?" I asked her as we walked. "We can help you if you can."

"I-I-I w-was going b-back home from the library. I left the library late. So, I took the the shortcut from that alley and a woman bit me. S-she was drinking me blood. And then I fell unconscious. I don't know what happened, but after I woke up. I k-killed someone. I waa just so thirsty and a man came into the alley seeing me. He tried to attack me... As I tried to stop him, I saw his veins on his neck... I could see the blood pumping throught his body... I couldn't hold myself back... I drank his blood... I killed him... I am a monster." she explained the situation she had gone through.

"No, you aren't. You didn't do anything wrong... You just didn have anyone to help you." I said rubbing her back gently to comfort her. "And plus people like his deserve to die. He tried to sexually assault you... You only protected yourself. And think about it like this, you just helped by removing a person like him from the world. Many are taken advantage of, as they aren't able to get help or aren't able to fight these criminals." I explained to her.

"Yea. People like him, deserve a very painful dead. Not a quick and easy one." Nox states, understanding Niya's pain. "I can't stand people like him." he says with a disgusted and angry look on his face.

We help her train to drink from animals or from blood bags that are going to expire soon. We show her how to live a "normal" life and set her up with a vampire couple who want to adopt a child.

Nox is a man on principles. He knows how to respect people and protect his people. He can't stand injustice. He knows who he should be gentle with and who not to be gentle with. He has a very motherly caring side to his. I am the same as him in the personality aspect. As we both were taught by The Mikaelsons and we arw Mikaelsons as well.

Niky (Niklaus) taught us how to fight. Rue (Rebekah) taught us how to love and care. El (Elijah) taught us how to respect and have principles and follow them. And Koki (Kol)... Well he taught us how to have "fun," as in how annoy people. But, Niky, put Koki into his coffin as a form of punishment for teaching us bad things.

We all love each other in the family.  No one can break us apart. All that we did have was someone to love romantically. That is what we all are searching for. Someone to love us unconditionally and love us for who we are.

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****

Hello, I am Maya, the author of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story and comment on it. I would love to hear feedbacks. Have a nice day! See u guys later!