Chapter 13 - We are getting married!

Third Person POV

Ray and Edward were planning their wedding with the Mikaelsons. Ray was extremely happy about it. It took her mind off of the Power Outbursts. Nox was happy to see his sister happy and not stressed about the Power Outbursts.

All the Mikaelsons were excited too. They were finally happy and relax after 2 years. Kol was not daggered as there was a wedding to attend. And Ray wanted Kol to join in on the planning to. Both Ray and Nox liked Kol. They knew who Kol really was. Kol was a soft hearted person, only the twins know about him. Because he had showed this side of him to them.

The Cullens didn't know about the wedding. Edward planned to surprise them. Ray suggested to go to Forks and tell them. Ray and Nox were ok with going on trips after they had built up their tolerance and knew what to do to protect their loved ones. Ray planned on introducing her family to them. But before that, she had to tell Edward about her being a Tribrid. She only wanted Edward to know.

So, she had taken Edward with her to a place she would go with her best friend and Nox. A beautiful hidden cottage in the forest away from the Mikaelsons house, where they have been staying for 2 years. Ray, Nox, and their best friend had renovated the whole cottage togther, without anyone knowing.

"Edward, this is the cottage where me, Nox, and our best friend, would hangout. The place we would go to for relaxation!" Ray said taking Edward's hand and leading him to the cottage. "Someones here..." Ray said feeling someone's presence.

"Raya?!" Someone called, coming out of the cottage. The person had a big smile with excitement all over the person's face. "It that really you?!"

"Ace?! You are back!" Ray said running towards him and hugging him tight. "Oh my! I can't believe you are back!"

"I know right? My work took so long. It was so tiring. You have no idea. Anyways. I came back to meet you and Nox!" Ace then notices Edward. "Umm... Who is he?" Ace said pointing towards Edward.

"Right! I forgot to introduce! This is my love, my fianceé, Edward. Edward this is Ace. He is the best friend I was talking about just now." Ray introduced him.

"What?! You are getting married?! And no one told me?! I am hurt!" Ace said putting his hand on his chest. "Anyway. I will talk about that later. Hi! I am Ace! Nice to meet you, Edward!" Ace said putting his hand forth for a hand shake. He had a bright smile on his face.

"Hello! I am Edward Cullen. Nice to meet you too, Ace." Edward said shaking Ace hand, with a smile.

"Ok boys! Let go to the cottage shall we? We can tell you everything." Ray said leading them in.

"It's very comfy, I will give you that." Edward walking in and looking around.

"Well yes, of course! This is what happens when Ray goes all crazy with designing every bit! Do you have any idea how cruel she was to us? She made us work like a bunch of robots under her control, for gods sake!" Ace ranted.

"Well well. Look at who's talking. The guy who designed alone side with me!" Ray said sarcastically.

Edward chuckled at their little fight. "So cute." Edward said under his breath.

"She's cute?! Whoa! Let me tell you. This girl is a devil! A Satan!"

"Yea yea! You are just jealous that I am so god damn cute!" Ray said flaunting.

"Hahaha!!! You are hilarious, Raya! Me? I am jealous? HAHA! You wish. I am so handsome! Look at me! I got it all little girl." Ace said poking Ray's forehead with his index finger.

"Why you littl-!" Ray got cut of by Edward.

"Ray, cool down... Ace, cool down..."

They all then chatted calmly and joyfully. After that, they all left the cottage to go to the Mikaelsons house. Ray didn't the chance to tell Edward about her being a Tribrid.