Chapter 25 - What?!

Rays' POV

"Ok ok! Lets seat down and talk." I said and we moved to the living room to seat. "Oh! I am sorry for scaring you, Sister Freya. My eyes change color when my emotions are at their highest. And the color red is new to me. It's usually golden. I am a Tribrid. So is Nox." I explained to Sister Freya and she gasped after hearing me.

"What happened?" I asked her with a concern look as I got up. Then I suddenly read Sister Freya's thoughts. "Oh. My." I said as I fall back onto my seat. "H-h-how is this possible?" I said in a low voice. Edward held on to me.

"This is impossible." Nox said is disbelief.

"You guys can read minds. It proves it." Sister Freya said.  

"Sister Freya, care to tell what is going on?" Niky asked her. He looked angry and worried.

"Well. You see, Nik, Ray and Nox are a part of this family." Sister Freya said.

"Of course they are! Did we not explain that to you?! I remember, I did!" Niky said as he held Hope in his arms.

"No. She means to say the we are a part of this family-" Nox begins, but I cut him off, as I show his shocked face was worst than mine.

"We are a part of this family through not only name, but also by blood." I explained. Everyone was shocked.

"What? By blood?" Elie asked. I nod my head in response. "Sister Freya, how is this possible?"

"When Esther was pregnant with Nik, she was not aware the there were two more kids inside her. Esther had triplets. Nik, Ray, and Nox. Dahlia transfer Ray and Nox into herself. She knew how powerful Ray and Nox were. Ray and Nox were born on the same day as Nik. Nik was the oldest, Nox followed after him, and then Ray." Sister Freya explained.

"But, I found them as babies in an ally 27 years ago." Nik said. "How can they be babies at that time?"

"Dahlia stopped their age. They were stuck as babies. I found out about these two when Dahlia was out of the house. Dahlia was going to use them to fuel herself with magic. I knew they were my family, so to protect them, I hide them in my secret place. But when I went there the next day, they were gone. I was worried so much. I looked for them all these years. Then I found a book in Dahlia's room. It was about them. She made them powerful. She enhances them. She made them into tribrids. They will stop aging at 18. If they become a vampire, they won't lose their magic. They have more powerful ability compared to all of you. Their senses are stronger and they can still have kids even if they are vampires and sunlight won't hurt them. They can't die. No white stake or dagger works on them." Sister Freya explained further in detail.

"Unbelievable! I am going to kill that witch! How could she dare to use our siblings?!" Niky said raising his voice.

"Niklaus, we have already killed her." Elie said patting Niky's shoulder. Everyone had a serious face.  

"Well, I believe we should have made her suffer more!" Niky said in anger.

"I believe you both have a tattoo on your shoulders." Sister Freya asked.

"Yes. Why?" I asked her. 

"It glows, doesn't it?" She asked again. I nod my head. "That tattoo will shine brighter as you get more powerful."

"But too much of it gives us a power outburst." I explained.

"I know. That pain is caused by the strong power within you both. Who named you both?" Sister Freya asked.

"I did. Why?" Niky asked.

"You chose the perfect name for them. Sunlight and Night. Dahlia had no idea what she had done before giving birth to them. She found out that they are the only ones who could end any evil darkness. They could make their own spells!" Sister Freya said the last part in excitement. "Ray is stronger during day! Nox is stronger during night!"