Chapter 8 - Forks wolf shape-shifters

Rays' POV

Edward told me and Nox about the treaty between them and the wolves in Forks. It striked our interest. Both, Nox and I, want to know about them. That knowledge would help us with the sanctuary. So, Edward agreed to take us to the treaty line and ask them if we all could enter.

"They are not vampires. They are humans. you can smell them. They wanted to talk to the pack about a sanctuary, that they have made to help wolves and vampires. I promise, we don't mean any harm. You have my word, Sam." Edward told the pack leader while me and Nox waited for him.

"He said we can go in to talk with the pack now. Come." Edward said as we go into his car. After we reached the fire camp site, all the pack members came in.

"What is he doing here?!" Someone said with an angry expression.

"Jacob, there are guest. Be on your best behavior." Sam told to Jacob. "Now sit down them have something to say."

Now I remembered, who Jacob was. He is in love with Bella.

"Hello, everyone! I am Nox. I am a doctor for the supernaturals. This is my twin sister, Ray. She is an architect and designer." Nox introduced.

"Hello, guys!" I said with a welcoming smile and waving to them.

"We both run a sanctuary for supernaturals. All supernaturals are welcome to our sanctuary. I am there to treat supernaturals physically. Ray is there to help mentally. We both have trained for years. We started learning from a very young age. We both have closely worked with both vampires and werewolves. There are werewolves from where we come from. We would like to know more about your kind, to gain more knowledge. To help others just like you. We only want to help supernaturals." Nox explained.

"We understand, if you all are not willing to tell us." I told them. "This sanctuary is our dream. Especially, my brother's. He loves helping anyone and everyone. So please give it a thought." I said to them.

I could hear their thoughts. They liked our sanctuary, but they are not sure of the idea. We all looked disappointed hearing their thoughts.

"I am ok with giving you guys the knowledge." A man on a wheelchair said.

"Chief, are you sure?" Sam asked him.

"I am sure that they won't misuse it." The Chief said.

"We definitely won't misuse it." Nox said with a big smile. I could feel how happy he was.

Oh! His eyes! 'Nox, control your emotions, or we will be exposed!' I thought for him to hear.

He then quickly looked to his shoes and tried to look sick and tried to fake a fall. His acting skills are amazing.

"Oh my! Nox! He must be tried. Please don't mind him." I said to the pack.

'Wow, Ray! You are getting better at acting! Rue would be so proud of you!' Nox thought to praise me.

'I know, right? I learn from the best! Now shush! Focus!' I thought to answer him.

"Let me see. I can help." A girl from the pack said. "I am Leah Clearwater. I has some knowledge of first-aid."

"Ok. Thank you." I said giving her a smile.

'Roro, you crazy? She will find out!'

'Sorry, Noah. You had this coming.'

Noxs' POV (Finally!)

I felt this, Leah, placing my head on her lap. I got my emotion under control. Then, I quickly opened my eyes as my head rested on her lap. Her face was upside down for me. But I could see her eyes. It was beautiful...