Chapter 21 - Run

Rays' POV

Nox had tested Edward for the effects of werewolf bites and Niky's blood on him for curing the werewolf bite. Apparently, werewolf bites have no effect on him. Which is excellent! Now, I can rest assured that he will be ok.

I have been been pregnant of 2 months now. The twins are absorbing the excess magic, so, I am not having Power Outbursts. But, I am worried that it will hurt them. Which is why, I am pouring most of my magic into the bracelets and necklaces. I have one of those necklace to Edward for his safety. He can now use it to protect himself from anything that comes at him except physical damage. I gave every Mikaelson a bracelet or necklace for protection against the evil darkness I felt that was coming for them. 

My magic keeps on flowing into me, no matter how much I try to stop it. So, I decided that I am going to speed up the pregnancy for the safety of my kids. It's going to go on full speed. I am supposed to give birth in one month. I am afraid that I may not be a good mother. 

What does it mean to be a good mother?

I guess it means to protect your kids, nurture them, and give them unconditional love and care. 

Anyways... Edward is running around to take care of me and our babies. He would do yoga with me early in the morning, go on walks with me, and feed me, which I said I could do by myself, but he said no. Ha~ 

The whole Mikaelson family and Cullen family are prepping for our kids like crazy. I mean C-R-A-Z-Y. Literally. Niky and Rue have been running around to buy toys and other things for our kids. Elie, Koki, and Davina have been going around to buy furniture for the kids. Rose and Alice are decorating the nursery. Nox and Carlisle are setting up a room for 'exclusive check-ups' for our kids. Where our kids are going to be tested and treated if they get sick. Jasper and Emmitt are helping everyone here and there. I feel like our families are going crazy. Haa... Seriously.

Kids have been up and kicking inside me. It tickles when them move around. But, it is a pretty good feeling. I like it when they move around. I assures me to know that they are alive and kicking.

"Roro, it's time for your check-up." Nox said coming into my room.

"Ok! Lets start." I replied.

"They are healthy and safe. The magic in they is stable. Alright! You are giving birth in 3 weeks. They want to get out." Nox said with a huge smile.

"I know. Me and Edward can read their minds!"

"Really?! Let me try!" Nox said all excited. "Wow, they like me!"

"Yeah. But they like me more!" I said teasing Nox. 

It was all peaceful in the house. Which is weird. The Mikaelsons House is never free from chaos or enemies. 

"Sunshine, we have to leave! Fast! The witches are on there way there!" Niky screamed in panic. "They are coming for the twins. The think that your kids are demons." He explained as he hurried to pack my things. "They want to kill them."

"What?! Why?! WHO THE HELL DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?!" I screamed in anger. "OH THEY ARE GOOD AS DEAD!" I said getting up.

"No, Sunshine! It's dangerous and you are pregnant! The kids need to be safe!" Niky said carrying me out of the room in vampire speed. He then placed me in the car and sat on the driver's seat. "I texted Edward, saying that we are moving to London and that he should come to the airport. Fast."

"Oh no! He is probably very worried right now! I will call him!" I said as Niky drived. "Edward? Dear?"

"Ray, are you ok?! What is going on?! Why are we moving to London?!"

"Me and the kids are safe! Just come to the airport fast! Please hurry!" I said to him.

"I am going to be there in 10 minutes!"

We ended the call. Niky took me out of the car and took me inside the airport.

"Knight and the whole Mikaelson family, are waiting inside." Niky said. We then met up with the family.

"Rayray! Thank goodness, you are safe!" Rue said hugging me.

"Ray!" Edward said running towards me.

"Edward! You ok?! You ran all the way from Pittsburgh?!" I asked him worried, and hugged him.

"I did. I was so worried when Nik texted me to come to the airport." Edward said kiasing my forehead. "Why are we going to London?" Edward asked everyone.

"Witches want to kill Sunshine's and your kids. The believe that, the kids are killing machine. And that, they could be worst than me." Niky said with all seriousness.

"Roro, give me all those bracelets. I will use them to cast a major block spell. You and the kids need to get away." Nox said.

"You are not doing it alone, Nox!" I screamed at him.

"I am! You better sleep. Goodnight, Roro." Nox said as he did a sleeping spell on me.

Noxs' POV

I am sorry, Roro. I had no choice. You can be stubborn when it comes to protecting family.

"Go! Leave! Me and Davina will handle them!" I said.

"Knight and Davina, be very careful!" Niky said. We gave him a smile and nodded.

"Let do this thing!" I said before we before we began chanting a spell to hide Roro's and her kids presence.

"It's done." Davina said. "We should hold the witches back."

"Yes. And they are here now." I said as I felt them nearby.

We then held the witches back explaining to them about the kids and how we would never harm the innocent. We have an example of Niky. The witches were not letting it go. Me and Davina started to get mad. And, when we are mad, things get out of hand. Things break amd people die.

They know that. Me and Davina, made them go on their knees. I started to compel them. And everything was back to normal for now. We all then went to London for a month. Until, Roro gives birth to the twins.

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****

Hello, I am Maya, the author of this story. I hope you guys enjoy this story and comment on it. I would love to hear feedbacks. 

Thank you for your time, love, and support! Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!

Have a nice day, guys! See u later! 

Updates on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. Sorry. I got TONS of work piled up.