Chapter 23 - Hello

Rays' POV

It has been 5 years since the twins were born. Over the years, me and Nox got full control over the Power Outbursts. We can have it whenever we want. And Nox got married to Leah 2 years ago and they have a baby girl, named Lia. Lia is so cute. Niky got a girl pregnant, her name was Hayley,  and she gave birth to Hope, few month ago. Hope is beautiful. I only meet her ten times. Since, me and Edward live in Pittsburg with our kids and I have a job, Edward as well. I work as a architect and Edward got a job as a music composer. We always find time for the kids. They can be a handful. They would run around and hide from us. I have been teaching them spells without their bracelets. They are so good at it, despite their age. They learned to control their powers. The twins were more like me compared to Edward. Their tribrid nature was stronger than the Cold one's nature. They didn't have cold skin and don't need blood, though they can drink it. They have soft skin and have blood running through their body. They are not pale. Me and Edward have been looking out for any change that the kids go through for safety. 

Oh and. We took care of the Witchy Witch, a.k.a. Esther. And the Serial-Killer, a.k.a. Mikael. I swear, they are the worst people I have seen in my entire life. Like, WHO KILLS THEIR KIDS?! ESTHER WAS THE REASON THEY ARE VAMPIRES, FOR GOD SAKE! 

We killed Dahlia too. It was a good to kill her.

Anyways, it felt good to kill them. The sanctuary helped a ton of supernaturals.

Life is peaceful. 

*Ring ring*

Maybe I spoke to soon.

"Sunshine! How are you?" Niky said through the phone.

"I am good. What about you, Mr. New Dad?" I asked him before chuckling. 

"Yeah yeah. I am good. Everyone is fine. I am calling because we found our long lost Sister Freya."

"Sister Freya?! The one I saw?! Really?!" I asked with excitement.

"Yea. It's her alright. We thought you might want to meet her. Want to make a trip to New Orleans? With family of course."

"I will definitely come!" I said with excitement.  We then ended the call. I saw Edward come home with the twins. The went out in the forest to play.

"My babies!" I said crouching down and hugged both of them and kissed their cheeks. "Mommy missed you!" I said before standing up and walking towards Edward. "I missed you to, Hubby!" I said as I jumped up on Edward to hug him. He smiled and hugged me back tight.

"I missed you too!" He said before kissing me. 

"No, Mommy and Daddy!" The kids said closing their eyes with their hands. Me and Edward chuckled seeing them do that. 

"Ok, Kids. You can open your eyes." I said as I pulled away from the hug. The kids opened their eyes. I crouched down to them. "Why are you guys so cute!" I said pinching their cheeks. They giggled. 

"Roxanne, Erik, do you guys want to meet Hope?" I asked them. 

"Yes!" They screamed in excitement. 

"Hey, Kiddos and Love birds!" Ace said as he was at the door way. 

Edward nodded and said, "Hello, Ace," to Ace to greet him.

"Hello, Ace!" The twins said to Ace. Ace walked towards them and crouched beside me. 

"Hello, Ace. Here to see someone?" I asked him with a smirk. 

"No actually. I would love to. But no." Ace said as he hugged the twins. "I am here because Klaus sent me to put you guys up. Get ready to go to New Orleans, People!" He said as he stood up.