Chapter 18 - Honeymoon Blast

Rays' POV

Me and Edward were on our way to Rio

Me and Edward were on our way to Rio. It was night time, the city looked beautiful. The lights, the people, the music, the atmosphere, everything was amazing. I was my first time going on a vacation apart from Forks.

Me and Edward held hands as we walked through the streets. Edward had a big smile on his face. I could feel how happy and excited he was. Which made me smiled more. Edward then spun me as we walked. We giggled and laughed all the way. 

"So, where are we going, Mr. Edward Cullen?" I asked him smiling with both my hand behind me, and looking up at him as he placed our bags in the speed boat.

"We are going to Isle Esme, Mrs. Edward Mikaelson." He said kissing my cheek. "Carlisle bought it for his wife. They said we can go there." He said lifting me from the dock and placing me on the seat of the boat.

"That is very nice of them. I love your relationship with your family. I love seeing you spend time with them. It's one of the many things I like to see you do. But, when you said you could leave your family for me, it kinda hurt me."

"That is something I am willing to do to protect you." He said starting the speed boat.

"But, I would never leave my family, if I were you. I could never leave the Mikaelsons. And you should never leave yours. Niky didn't like the fact that you said you could leave your family for me too. The Mikaelsons know what family means. Mum and Dad, and siblings are all important."

"I know. But, I can't stand being apart from you. If someone hurt you, I will kill them." He said maneuvering the boat.

"That, Niky likes about you. He love that fact that you love me so much." I said to him laughing. He laughed seeing me laugh.

"I believe Nik and I have created a bond."

"Oh you have. Trust me. If he talked to you alone, he has faith in you. He believes you will make me happy and love me My whole family is happy to see me happy. I am happy with you, Edward." I explained to him. 

"Me too." He said smiling at me. "Ok. Here we are." Edward said driving closer to the island.

"Wow! It's beautiful!"

"Right? Go ahead explore the place. I will bring the bags." He said carrying me out of the boat.

"I am not going to explore without you!" I said hugging him from the back, as he takes out the bags. He chuckled.

"Ok, lets go together." He said smiling. 

"Give me some bags. I can carry too, you know?" I said to him grabbing one of the bags.

"I know you can. No doubt in that. But, as your husband, I won't let you."

"Please?" I said pouting to him. He tried to resist it. Emphasis on tried.