Chapter 26 - Comfort in love

Rays' POV

Me, Edward, and our kids, make our way to Forks with Nox and his family. When we reach the kids run towards the Cullen house. 

"Slow down, kids!" I yelled.

"They are going to be fine. They have a bit of vampire in them like me." Edward assures me.

"I can't help it." I replied.

"Welcome, guys!" Rosalie greeted us.

"Hello!" I said to her.

"We all have been waiting for you guys!"

"Anything special?" I asked her.

"No no. We just like having kids here."

"Oh... So, you don't want me?" I said pouting.

"Oh my, Ray. I want you too! I need my sister too!" She said hugging me. I hugged her back.

"Hey hey. Hands off my wife." Edward said.

"No way!" Rosalie said. "She is mine now!" She said pulling me into the house.

"Emmett! Tell your wife to unhand my wife!" Edward yelled.

"No can do, man. Rose is hard to convince. Now that you are here, you can forget about being with your wife the whole time. Rose, Esme, and Alice are not going to let her go. Us poor men have to stay away from them." Emmett said with a sad expression. 

"That is not happening. No no. No one is keeping my wife away from me." Edward states. 

"Forget it, Edward! She is ours!" Alice screamed walking into the room. "Ours!"

"That's right. Ray and the kids are going to be with us majority of the time you are here." Esme adds.

"I shouldn't have brought her and the kids here, if I knew that. Carlisle, please tell Esme and the other girls to leave my wife and kids alone. I can't be without them." Edward says.

I chuckled seeing them like this. I am happy to see the family together in harmony. 

"We are not leaving Daddy!" Roxanna and Erik scream in unison.

"Good kids! You both understand Daddy's pain. Unlike grandpa, grandma, aunties, and uncles." Edward said hugging them.

"Edward, I need to talk to all the ladies here. So, how about you stay here with the kids and all the guys?" I asked him.

"Oh. Yeah. Sure." Edward said. I kissed his cheek before leaving to go to his room with the girls. 

"So what do you want to talk about?" Rose asked me as I close the door and sound proof the room.

"Umm... You see, I helped my sister-in-law, Davina, with a little spell. I was wondering if it with work on The Cold Ones." I replied.

"And what is the spell of exactly?" Rose asked.

"Kids. It's a spell to give supernaturals a chance at having their own kids." I explained and all the females were stunned. "I have consulted my long lost older sister about it. Turns out that I am such a powerful witch, that I can do anything with my magic. Though we are not sure about your kind, since you guys don't have magic in you."

"What? Really? I can have kids?" Rose asked in a disbelief.

"Yes. But, I am not sure about the spell with your kind. I should let you know that this spell may or may not work for your kind. I am not fully aware of the downfalls for Cold Ones." I explained.   

"I want you to do it." Rose said.

"Are you sure? Do you want to talk to Emmett about it first?" 

"I am sure, I want this. I know Emmett will agree to it. I want to have a baby more than anything."

"Ok. I can do the spell right now, if you want."

"Alright. Please go ahead."

"Ok." I said. "Can I touch you stomach?" I asked her and she nodded.

I placed my hand on her stomach and began to do the spell. It was a strong spell but I had so much of the magic, it felt like a little sting. I then finished my spell.

"Done." I said. "Now, you can try for kids. But, let me know if something is wrong. It is vital that you let me know if you feel any discomfort."

"I will. Thank you, Ray." Rose said as she made a thankful face.

"Please don't thank me before we find out. We are not sure yet." 

"No no. You are trying to help. The fact that you tried means a lot." She said and I hugged her.

"Ray, why don't you rest? That spell was strong." Esme said. 

"Ok. Lets go down stairs and sit with everyone." I said and we all went down.

"Hey." Edward said before pulling me to the seat beside him and held my hand.

"Ray, thank you for helping Edward with the Volturi." Carlisle said to me.

"You told them?" I asked Edward.

"I did. I had too. He is my father. He should know."

"Yea, I know. But, why make it sound like I did something big? Carlisle, he is my husband. It's my duty to protect him and our family. So, don't thank me." I stated.

Them all hum in response. 

"Well, Eddie here was about to go crazy without you." Emmett says in his teasing tone.

"I am sure of that." I said teasing back. 

We all chatted through the night and kids were asleep. I am glad that we don't have to worry about evil darkness anymore. All is set. It will be a happy ending. Right?

Why do I even bother myself with such stuff? Leave it be Ray. 

Uncertainty of the future can be scary. But, with the people you love beside you, all will be well. 

*****

*End of Chapter*

*****