Chapter 11 - A powerful pain

Rays' POV

We all followed the Cullens plan to save Bella. But, we Mikaelsons, had our own plan. Which we discussed with everyone, and everyone approved it. We, Mikaelsons, planned on capturing these newborns with mine and Nox's spell, and set them on fire. So that, they can't more when they are on fire. Rue will stay with Bella and Jacob at the campsite. While Niky will help us round the newborns up. It will be quick and easy.

"Well, Jasper, why don't we do so practice?" Niky said with a smirk. "I want to see the abilities of 'The cold ones.'"

"Alright."

The fight between them looked like a game. Niky was playing with Jasper. Which is why I had to tell his, "Jack. Don't play with him."

"Fine." Niky said, and finish the fight in 3 seconds with Jasper on the ground. Niky has his hand on Jasper's neck, and held him on the ground for 10 seconds.

"Nice!" Rue said clapping her hand.

"Excellent!" me and Nox said together, clapping our hands. Niky smiled at us as we complianted him.

Everyone was stunned by Niky's swift and fast moves. The Cullens were quite scared but Niky's fighting skills.

"Now, how about the alpha?" Niky asked.

Sam nodded and he went to Niky in his wolf form. Niky turned into his wolf form too. Everyone was shocked except Leah an Edward, because they know that Niky is a Hybrid. Me and Nox just smile at them. Then in 10 seconds, Sam was down too. Rue went to get clothes for Niky because he ripped it. And the Niky turned back in the back of the bush.

"That was easy. I am going to get a blood bag. Heidi, want one?" Niky asked Rue.

"Sure. I will go with you. Someone has been calling all day. Ray. Nox. We will come back soon." Rue said. In her thoughts, she said, 'Brother has been calling. We will go and call him. Be right back.' Me and Nox nod to her and everyone starts training.

Next day

We all get to our positions on the field.

"They are here." Alice says.

"Lets begain." Niky said with a smirk. He always love a fight.

"Cullen family and pack. Please stay back. We got this. This was our daily routine before. So stay here. You too Leah and Edward." Nox said to them. "Just sit back and watch. Love you, Leah!" Nox said before joining me and Niky.

'I love you, Edward. Don't worry we are fine. We have faught many supernaturals at once. Just keep everyone away from here. Love you!' I thought, so that Edward could hear me.

"We need the red head right?" Niky asked and we nodded in response. "Ok let's get started. You both ready?"

"Yes!" We both said at once with a huge smirk.

We created an illusion of Bella with her scent and all the newborns fell into the trap. Even Victoria. Me and Nox hold hands and started to perform the aneurysm spell on all of them. All of them were winced in pain and fell onto the ground. Then, Nox continued the aneurysm spell. While, I began the fire spell to set them on fire as I was in mid air and flying higher.

I don't know why, but I was flying slowly and I began to feel a surge of power flowing through me. It was as if I opened a gate, unleashing a powerful magic in me.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as I set the newborns on fire.

"RORO!" Nox screamed as he saw what was happening to me.

"SUNSHINE!" Niky screamed.

"RAYRAY!" Rue screamed as she saw me in air screaming with pain.

"RAY!" Edward screamed.