Chapter 16 - I can't give you kids

Third person POV

Both of the families were hiking, but they didn't know that Ray and Edward were not with them. Nox notices them gone. So he turns to Ace and asked him, "Where are they? Weren't they just behind us?"

"Dude, you really don't know? They are back there. Being all sweet, loving, and kissing..." Ace said.

"What you said yesterday. You still love her? You still love Elle?" Nox whispered to Ace. Ace nodded in response slowly. His expression turned sad.

"I always will... There is no way I will forget her so soon... She is my first love... As they say, first love is the hardest to forget... But I don't want to forget my love for her. I will be her friend no matter what..." Ace explained.

"You feel hurt seeing them together. Don't you? But you are too good. You should have confessed 5 years ago. At least she would have known your feelings." 

"No, Nox. I am happy to see her happy. It's how love works right?" Nox hummed at Ace's response and shook his.

"I can't believe you. But it is who you really are. A extremely good person. And you always will be, Ace. I hope you find someone new soon. A person you love, who loves you back."

"Thank you."

Then, they hiked along with the family. Soon Ray and Edward caught up to all of them. They all finally reached the picnic site at the mountain. They all sat on top of a mat, that they placed one the ground, it was a big mat. Everyone sat in a big circle.

"Alright! We have an announcement to make!" Edward said as he and Ray moved toward the middle of the circle. "I have proposed to Ray on her and Nox's birthday." He said taking Rays' hand and gave her a smile, and she returned it. "She agreed to marry me and make me the happiest person alive. So, what do you guys have to say?" 

"I love it! I absolutely agree and I want her as my sister!" Rose said excited.

"We are all happy for you. You finally found your mate, your love. We can't stop you from being with someone you love." Carlisle said with a smile.

"Yes!" Esme and Emmett said together with excitement. 

Ray and Edward let out a sigh of relief. "Thank you! It means a lot to us!" Ray said.

"What are we waiting for? We have a wedding to plan! Let discuss here!" Rose said.

"You took to words right out of my mouth, Rose!" Rebekah said. 

The all sat together and decided on the plans for the wedding.

"I want us to have the wedding here, in Forks. On the field, where we fought the newborns." Ray said.

"And I want us to have a lavenders and pink roses at the wedding. Those were the first flowers I gave to Ray." Edward said looking at Ray with a big grin. 

"Awe~ So cute! I love it! Lets do that!" Rose said. "What else?"

"Ray can chose the dress but we do her make-up and hair!" Rebekah said to Rose.

"Of course!" Rose said.

They go on planning more about the weddings for 30 minutes straight. When they finished planning, they hiked down the mountain and went back to the Cullen House. Alice was angry to hear the news. But she decided to let go, and make her brother happy. Jasper was happy for Ray and Edward. 

Everyone went hunting, and the Mikaelsons and Ace were observing the Cullens hunt. Ray and Edward were at home talking. They wanted to be alone for a while, together.