Chapter 19 - Our home

Rays' POV

After the 15 days of honeymoon, I took Edward to a place.

"Ray, where are we going?" He asked I dragged him into a forest.

"Home. Our home. Just for us." I said as I led him.

Our new home was in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.

"Look it's there." I said to him.

"Where? I don't see anything." He asked all confused.

"Oh right! Spell." I said and waved my hand gently. It revealed a house.

"How is it? Like it?" I asked him

"It's beautiful. I like it. You designed it?" He asked me.

"Yep! I know you will miss your home. So, I designed it like your home back in Forks. Open, filled with nature, and a perfect place for a family!" I said gesturing to the house.

"Thank you. But what about your parts to the house. You will miss your home too." He asked.

"Oh I will have you know that my part in this house is the best! Come! I will show you!" I said taking his hands and led him to a room in the back of the house.

There, I showed him a wall filled with family photos. There were photos from both the Mikaelsons and Cullens. And, in the middle there were photos of me and Edward.

"Wow! You really went all out. This is really nice. Truly the best part of the house." Edward said looking at each picture. 

"Told you!" I said to him, smiling brightly. 

*Buss buss*

My phone bussed. I looked at the caller ID, it was Niky. I picked up the phone and answered, "Hey, Niky!"

"Hello, Sunshine! I was wondering if you might be able to do a locator spell."

"A locator spell for what? And why would you need that? Is everyone alright?" I asked his as my face turned serious. 

"Everyone is fine. I need that spell to find werewolves."

"What? Why?"

"To create an army of hybrids."

"Niky..." I sighed and placed a hand on my forehead. Edward looked at me worried. I gave him a reassuring look.

"I know. I know. But you felt it coming and I can't help but prepare ourselves."

"Alright. I will do it. Just give me a day. I will send you the locations." I said to Niky.

"Thank you, Sunshine. Oh! How is Edward?"

"He is ok. How about you ask me how I am?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh I know you are always fine. Especially with Edward."