Chapter 14 - Welcome back

Edwards' POV

We all went to Forks to tell my family about the wedding. By we all I mean, The Mikaelsons, Ace, Marcel, and Davina. We all went by road, as we thought a road trip would increase bonding time and give Ray and Nox more time to spend with their family. We all were in groups to sit in the car. One car had me, Ray, Nox, Nik, Rue, and Ace. It was a 8 people but we had to leave a sit for space. On the other car, there was, Elijah, Kol, Marcel, and Davina, with all the luggage at the back. Nik was driving our car and led the other car.

In the car, everyone was laughing and talking. It was very joyous. We all had a smile on our faces.

"So, Raya, Edward, what is the theme of your wedding?" Ace asked as he came up from the back seat.

"It will be whatever Ray wants." I replied looking at Ray.

"No. It will not." Ray said shaking her head no. I was confused. "It will be whatever WE want." She said stressing the 'we'. 

"Oh look at that, so much love. Ewe. But whatever. As long as I get to were my suit, I am fine. I can't believe you are actually getting married." Ace said. 

'I can't believe it too. I can't believe I am marrying the love of my life.'

"Oh you are. You better believe it. Cuz, I am getting married to you, Edward Cullen." Ray whispered in my ear, hearing my thoughts. She smirked as she pulled back and kissed my cheek.

"You know that we can hear you, right? Vampire hearing." Ace teased. 

"Yea, I know. and I don't care, Ace."

"I am hurt, Raya. But still, I love you~" Ace said in a singing voice.

"I know. You loved me since I was a baby. Everyone did. Cuz I was cute and still am!" Ray said. 

"HAHA! No, you are not. You look so-so."

"No. She is very cute and beautiful, Ace. You used to never leave her. You are very attached too. Just like me and the whole Mikaelson Family." Nik stated. 

"See? I am cute and beautiful!"

"Don't forget that you are smart too! Very smart! Our Noxy and Rayray are very intelligent. More than Nik too." Rebekah said as she nudged Nik, who was sitting beside Nik, on the passenger seat. 

"I agree. Nox and Ray surpass me in every which way. I admit it without any hesitation. I am proud of it." Nik said with a smile.

"Whoa! I still go into shock when I see, Klaus like this. All Doting and caring for Ray and Nox." Ace explained.

"He just love us too much. I can feel his love for us." Ray said. "And we all love him and the whole Mikaelson family too."

"We love you all a lot." Nox added.

"Thank you, Sunshine, Knight." Ray nodded as Nik thanked her.

"Ah. I completely forgot to bring our hair straightener!" Rebekah said.

"Oh it's ok. My sisters, Rose and Alice have it. And Rose would love to share with Ray. She likes Ray a lot." I said.

"Oh that's nice. I really hope that the two families can spend more time talking. And I hope they don't feel bad as you were staying with us for two full year, without visiting them. We all feel guilty about it."

"They won't. They understand that Ray needed me and I wouldn't have been able to Ray in that situation. And please don't feel guilty. It was my choice." I explained. Ray grabbed my hand, she then looked at me with guilty in her eyes.