Synopsis

S Y N O P S I S

There's no point in falling in love, everyone either fucking leaves or dies.

It's been over a year since the blip occurred, wiping away thousands of lives, ripping people away from their loved ones, and destroying what was left in its wake.

Honey Daniels is a young, optimistic soul just trying to navigate through life after losing her parents and younger brother to the blip. Her way of healing is many hours at the local coffee shop just around the corner from her small apartment, being a full-time journalism student at New York University, and traveling around the city on her dainty, yellow bike.

Steve Rogers is a miserable, cold soul who could care less about healing, moving on, or trying to navigate life without the people he has lost. Instead of healing, he masked the pain by retiring Captain America, growing a new-found interest in the alcohol/drug scene, a lot of sex, and dabbling in the gang business when he wasn't being a recluse.

He was all seven of the deadly sins and she was the epitome of an angel.

What happens when two completely opposite worlds collide?

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

And let the Marvel fan-fiction writing begin.

I've decided that I miss writing about the beloved Marvel universe too much. If you're here, thank you, welcome to Honey, my new Steve Rogers fan-fiction. I hope everyone is prepared for a side of Rogers that has never been seen before - the broody, nomad, asshole Steve Rogers. Hopefully, you'll fall in love with his character in Honey the way that I have, as well as our main character Honey Daniels.

There are going to be mature themes in this book, like, very mature - more than I am used to writing. Therefore, I want to recommend that this content is only read by 18+ readers. With that being said, I'll post the warnings below.

Warnings: There will be some non-sexual scenes that contain violence, alcohol-use, drug-use, blood/gore and explicit language. As for the sexual scenes, there will be spanking, choking, degradation, daddy kink, spit kink, knife kink, and an age gap. Yes, I said age gap - Honey is twenty-one and Steve is thirty-two.

There are also some important things I wanted to address before we get into this book:

1. I know that in the Marvel universe, super soldiers can't get drunk, however, Steve will be getting drunk in this book - so throw that previous knowledge out of the window.

2. Our main character is a smart cookie and is on a form of birth control.

3. Mental health will be a topic in this book and I want everyone to know that I take it very seriously. If what you're reading becomes too much for you, take a break, skip over the part, or even feel free to message me privately to talk about how you're feeling. I will always be there for anyone who wants or needs someone to talk to.

With that, I hope you enjoy, besties.