29 | Good Drinks and Knife Kinks: Part One

DAY 100

DAY 100

Part One

The silk, pink dress hugged her curves in all of the perfect places. 

It was probably for the best that Steve preferred that she didn't wear any panties - especially with the way it accentuated around her hips and thighs. Honey couldn't help but smile brightly at her reflection in her bedroom mirror as she examined her appearance once more. It was always a blissful feeling to have an outfit look the exact way that she had pictured it inside of her head, saving her from the I have nothing to wear tantrum. 

Her dark brown waves scattered along her shoulders, down to the middle of her back, pulled back slightly with a butterfly clip that she retrieved from the remnants of her jewelry stand. Adding a few silver, dainty rings to match, Honey had slipped on a pair of her favorite high heels to complete her desired look for this night.

Definitely business event-party-meeting worthy.

Not that she cared as much about the event as she did about the promises Steve was supposed to keep on his part this evening.

A few raps against her apartment door tore Honey from her self-assessment, making her suck in a deep breath through her full lips as she hurried to see what kind of arm candy awaited her on the other side of the door. 

And boy - was she far from disappointed.

Steven Rogers stood in front of her donning an all-black suit, hands shoved into both of his pockets, his tie accented with faint patterns that were a few shades lighter than the rest of his attire. The tuxedo was perfectly tailored just for him - squeezing his broad shoulders just right, fitting him deliciously all the way down to his freshly-polished dress shoes. Sure, he looked captivating in every sense of the word, but what made Honey choke on her own saliva was the way his face was shaved, no beard, no scruff. His long, dirty blonde hair was slicked back into its usual position, but his face was smooth. 

His jaw was more sculpted than she had realized, sending her heart into near cardiac arrest as she gawked up at him. Without the beard, she could examine just how full his pink lips were, or just how elongated his nose appeared, and she loved it. 

"Your beard," she chirped suddenly, her voice dry.

His blue eyes lit up with amusement as he nodded slowly. "It was getting a little annoying, so I shaved it all off this morning."