13 | The Big Deal: Part Two

DAY 38

DAY 38

Part Two

STEVE'S POV

Honey Daniels was the epitome of an ethereal human being.

The old Steve Rogers would have been completely smitten by her - the way she was timid yet invincible at times, the way that sarcastic, quirky comments would fumble from her full lips, the way that she appeared to care for everyone before herself. Her aura exuded kindness and compassion at all times, only faltering slightly when he would push her to the brink of her limits.

But he wasn't the old Stevie anymore - that guy was gone, he left along with the other fifty percent of the planet.

The new Steve was more captivated by her dark brown eyes, the way they examined him like they were right now as she lay on his bed in front of him, and he had been wholly enthralled since the day she collided into him with her dainty, yellow bicycle.

And then he would notice the way she flicked her tongue to moisten her lips, her full, pink lips that would purse at him almost teasingly - she wouldn't even realize she was doing it, but he noticed. Or the way her eyebrows would maneuver to match the rest of her facial expressions, always so animatedly.

Steve had fought to hold back the thoughts that would cloud his mind after he continued to run into her. She was like an addiction, taking in her tiny mini skirts and dresses felt like a drug that he only wanted more of. 

And if it was even remotely bad for him, feeling so addicted to her presence, well Steve wanted everything to do with that. 

So as he peered down at her brown eyes that shyly stared up at him, her lavender dress riding up her thighs as she sat perched on his bed, his urge for the new drug that was Honey Daniels seeped in as it usually did.

He wanted to ruin her angelic image for one night. He wanted her to be tested in ways she had never experience before. He wanted her screaming his name. 

"Take off your clothes," Steve instructed lowly, still gazing down at her as he watched the nervousness flicker through her eyes.

Honey's lips parted shakily as she glanced down at her body hesitantly, her hands fumbling with the hems of her dress, before looking back up to his blue eyes with reserve.

"I, um, you don't want to take them off?" 

Leaning down until his face was at level with hers, placing his hands on either side of her body, he cocked his head just slightly. "I want to watch you take your clothes off for me."