Winchester's - 3

"You are in so much trouble."

You groaned, turning to muffle it with the pillow. Dean was stood at the foot of your hospital bed, arms crossed and eyes narrowed. Sam sat in the chair by your side, casting his glare at his brother.

"Dean, is this really the time?"

"You could have been killed, Y/N. You were dead before those doctors brought you back. What were you thinking?"

You rolled back onto your back, settling a nasty look on Dean. "I was thinking that I care too much about you two to let you kill yourselves. You would have done the same thing for Sam and I."

"You haven't been hunting as long as we have!" Dean threw up his hands, looking to his brother for support.

Sam's gaze was trained on where your hands sat, the IV attached there.

"Can we wait to argue until I'm cleared?" You asked, touching your head and lowering your voice. "Please?"

Dean huffed, grumbling about going to get some food before marching out of your room. You sighed, looking down at your hands, angry at the man for not understanding where you were coming from.

"You scared us pretty bad Y/N." Sam's voice was gentle. "Dean was just pretty worried."

"You weren't?" You questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Okay," He admitted, hanging his head. "We both were. Dean just has a. . . Funny way of showing it. You know how he is."

"I know how he isn't, too." You sighed. "I just wish he was more like you, Sam. More understanding about the fact I can handle my own."

"He'll come around." Sam pat your thigh. "I'm going to go get something to eat, are you hungry?"

"No, I think I'm fine." You replied, squeezing his hand. He gave you a soft smile before he stood, leaving you alone with a soft click if the door.

You sighed, leaning your head back against the pillows, staring at the ceiling. As you started to close your eyes, a faint movement at the foot of your bed caught your attention. You looked down to find a man standing there.

His nurses outfit was very dingey, making you grimace. "You look nasty dude, how have they not made you change yet?"

Tha man stared at you, a small twitch of his eye the only giveaway that he heard you at all.

"Do you need something? When am I getting out of here?"

The man walked slowly to the side of your bed and you scooted away, feeling the tug of the IV in your arm.

He reached out, putting a hand on your chest, the coolness of his palm seeping through your hospital gown and you froze.

"Um, do you mind?" You questioned, pushing his hand.

When his hand didn't budge, a pressure fell onto your chest, as if he was pushing on your sternum, yet you couldn't see any muscles in his arms giving any indication of him exerting that force. A coldness blossomed throughout your chest and you gasped, fear running through you blood. 

You pushed against him harder, trying to scoot away and he stepped back quickly, eyes glaring down at you.

His mouth stretched open, as if about to scream, and his hand lifted, almost like he was about to hit you and your eyes squeezed shut, curling your body into a tight ball.

"Hey, Y/N, I-"

You looked up as Dean walked through the door, the man that was at your bedside gone. You stared wide eyed at Dean, the feeling in your chest still there and your hands came up to feel your chest, grabbing at your gown and searching your chest.