Winchester's - 7

"God, I told them this was a shitty plan." You groaned, lolling your head back and squinting up at the ceiling.

"The Winchester's will find you eventually." The demon sneered. "When they're tired out and exhausted. When they find you on the brink of death, they'll give us what we want."

You spat at the man's feet, a mixture of spit and blood from your busted lips. "I think you've got it mixed. You'll be the one on the brink of death, bitch."

The demon laughed, of course. "We'll see, won't we?"

You rolled your eyes, giving a tug to your shacked wrists held above your head.

A day and a half later, the boys hadn't found you. You could tell the demons were getting antsy, with more and more showing up the longer the Winchester's took to find you. Five idle demons sat lazing away, waiting impatiently for the infamous boys.

Your arms were tired, and your chin stayed dropped to your chest. You had a few knife wounds, the demons growing bored of waiting and taking pleasure in the pain they brought to you.

The evening of the second day, you thought you heard your boys. Their distant shouts, calling out for you. Your eyes stayed shut, your body to weak to even spend the energy in looking around. Dreaming. You thought with a sigh.

The rustling around you made you lift your head. The demons were leaving. They haven't left in all the days they kept you trapped, so why now? Your brain tried to remember, to recall what you had just heard, but it didn't seem to listen.

There.

There it was again. Those voices. They were deep, and muffled, making you strain as hard as you could to hear them.

A weak, "Boys?" fell from your tired lips. At the sound, a sharp pain ignited in your abdomen, causing you to cry out in pain.

"Shut up, bitch." Sneered a voice in your ear.

You choked on a sob, hearing the voices just a little better. But God, they were closer. The Winchester's were so close.

Your mouth fell open in a blood curdling scream and your eyes snapped open as the sharp pain in your abdomen ignited into white hot hurt. Your gaze landed on your stomach, a metal rod sticking three inches out from your skin.

Oh.

Stabbed.

You had been stabbed. You couldn't help the loud sobs that made your body lurch and the pain that made you jerk away from your own skin. The voices. They're closer.

"Y/N!"

You cried harder. You were going to die. The pain was unbearable, you choked on sobs before you could even say anything to your boys.

"Dean, I hear something over this way."

There were loud crashes following the voices and the demon who had been hurting you clamped his hand down over your mouth. You squirmed as much as you could, but the pain made you still before too long.

"Shit, Sam."

"Where are you, Y/N?"

"Dean." You muttered weakly, earning you a twist to the piercing in your side. You screamed, you couldn't help it, the pain turned your vision black.

"Y/N!"

You blacked out from pain for a few seconds, only to come to long enough for the door in front of you to crash down. Your vision darkened again, and when it came back, your boys were on either side of you, tugging here and there to try and free you.

Your head lulled backwards, the only thing in your field of vision the light that hung above your head. The light dimmed as you slipped from consciousness yet again.

~~~

When your body caught up to your mind, you were made aware of the fingers running through your hair before anything. Your limbs were heavy, like they were tied down and when your eyes peeked open, you spied around the inside of your bedroom.

The steady rise and fall under you shifted, making you sit up, rubbing your eyes and the blankets falling to pool at your waist to reveal a white tank top. You looked over your shoulder, finding Sam laying there, worry written clearly on his face.

You smiled a little. "Hey there hot stuff. What'd I do to get a man like you in bed?"

Sam chuckled and shook his head. "Only you would be on the brink of death and still joking about sex."

"Always." You answered, leaning back into his warm arms.

His hands snaked around your waist, finding themselves under the edge of your shirt, splayed along the skin of your stomach. He tucked his nose into the crook of your neck and then placed an open mouthed kiss to your bare shoulder.

You shivered, goosebumps rising along your skin as he placed another to your neck.

"Sam, is Y/N-"

Your eyes popped open to Dean opening the door and his eyes landing on the two of you. A wide grin broke out on his face and he shut the door, hurrying to your side.

You opened an arm and Dean tucked himself to your front side, one arm bent to support his head and the other laying idly over your thigh, his fingers tapping gently.

"What took you boys so long?" You mumbled, snuggling into them.

"To find you?" Dean asked.

You nodded, Sam lifting his head from your neck to answer.

"They had a lot of doors." He almost sounded embarrassed. "Like, a lot. We had to look in every one until we found where the sounds were coming from."

"When you spoke it was like it was all around us." Dean added. "Like they were broadcasting it to make it harder."

"Well, that doesn't make any sense." You frowned, shifting onto your back and both boys accommodated, each laying their head on you--Sam on your shoulder and Dean closer to your stomach, just above your healing wound. "They wanted you guys to find me."

"Yeah." Sam sighed. "That's what we figured."

"But they had so many demons in that damn place, we think they were trying to kill us before we ever got to you." Dean turned his head to kiss your stomach. "We got you now though."

You couldn't stop the girlish giggle that left you. "You all found me all right."

Sam squeezed in closer, mumbling in your shoulder. "Never letting you go."

"Never." His brother agreed.

You held them close to you, glad to be at home in their arms. "Thank you, boys."

They mumbled their version of you're welcome before each told you they loved you. You spent the next week recuperating by laying in the arms and basking in the affection of the two Winchester brothers.