Dean-2

Requested by _fili_and_kili_'s. Thank you sweetheart!

"Hey Sammy," Dean said, munching on a cheeseburger. You watched Sam finish chewing his bite of salad before raising his eyebrows at the eldest Winchester. The three of you were sat in a booth in a little diner outside of town; Dean was on one side and you and Sam were sitting across from him.

"What Dean?" Sam asked as you typed on your laptop, leaning your head on your hand as you read another article.

"If Matthew was at a ballet when Scott was murdered, how was Leigha with him at her parents house?"

At this, you and Sam both looked up to him slowly. The three of you had been called from one of Bobby's old friends that a vampire was in the area and you'd already interrogated many of the possible suspects.

"Dean," Sam forced a low chuckle and pushed his way out of the booth. You closed your laptop and scooted your way out, both of you looking down to Dean, still chowing on his burger.

"I'm finishing this burger." He stated simply and you rolled your eyes, following Sam out and leaving Dean in the diner.

"If Dean's right, I think we need to check in with Leigha's parents." You nodded at Sam's statement. He climbed in the passenger side and you hopped in the back of the Impala. You bit your lip as you looked around the articles you'd found before for any clues. The car door opened to Dean climbing in. He took a second to settle before he started the vehicle and pulled out of the parking lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And hour later, you were all climbing out of the Impala, dressed in your suits, FBI badges in pocket. You followed Dean and Sam followed you as you made your way up the front steps and to the front door. Dean rapped on the door and you pushed the two brothers over a little to stand in the middle of them.

"Hello?" Asked a woman as she opened the door. You smiled and the three of you flashed your badges.

"Hi, Mrs. Layson, we'd like to ask you some questions." Her faced paled slightly and she stepped aside, Dean walking in as you glanced at Sam and he read you like an open book. You both knew something was up.

You all three squished onto Mrs. Layson's pale blue couch as she sat in the recliner across from you. You smiled at her, shifting between the Winchester brothers.

"Ma'am?" Sam started. "Where is your husband?"

"Oh," She replied, looking directly at you. "He had to take care of something at work. Someone messed up the printer or something. He's the manager."

"Why would the manager have to come fix a printer?" Dean asked and she shifted, shrugging lightly.

"How would I know? I'm a stay-at-home mom."

"Ma'am," You offered, clearing your throat. "Where was your daughter Tuesday?"

"Out," She replied at you looked at Sam who looked at Dean. "What does that have to do with anything?"

"Out where?" Sam asked, leaning forward to rest his elbows on his knees.

"With a friend? At a bar probably,"She shook her head and looked up. "Bless her heart."

"So her and Matthew McManns weren't here?" You asked and she shook her head, brown hair swinging, squinting slightly at you.

"Alright, thank you ma'am, we'll be on our way now." Sam said and the three of you stood, heading for the door. Sam was the first on out and as Dean was side stepping a small cat, you glanced back at Mrs. Layson and caught her gaze, her blue eyes gleaming, narrowed directly at you.